Twickenham 2 Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:

Of course, I remembered it was your birthday towards the end of the tour. :shifty:

It's either 2 days before or 2 days after my show, I can't remember. ;)

I think your show is 12/4, so my b-day is 2 days after. I'll give you a list of potential gifts around November, don't worry. :)

Hi folks! Just a quick visit. I suspect this may be the very first time WGRYWH has been played full band not following UTEOTW.

Not surprised to see ABOY returned. I'm hoping for a surprise in the encore but I'm doubting it will be much. My desire is that they do not play Vertigo again but I think the surprise will be something different.

Axver said:
Hi folks! Just a quick visit. I suspect this may be the very first time WGRYWH has been played full band not following UTEOTW.

Fair point!

Leetah said:

and Edge said they couldn't agree on Electrical Storm...then he said: 'maybe we'll play it on the end of the tour' ...

no he said maybe at the end of the set I think

VERTIGO
ALL BECAUSE OF YOU
ELECTRIC CO / I CAN SEE FOR MILES
ELEVATION
NEW YEARS DAY
BEAUTIFUL DAY
STILL HAVEN'T FOUND WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
WILD HORSES
COBL
MIRACLE DRUG
SYCMIOYO
LOVE AND PEACE OR ELSE
SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY / FATHER ABRAHAM
BULLET THE BLUE SKY / THE HANDS THAT BUILT AMERICA / WHEN JONNIE COMES MARCHING HOME
RUNNING TO STAND STILL /HAPPY BIRTHDAY / WALK ON
PRIDE IN THE NAME OF LOVE
WHERE THE STREETS HAVE NO NAME
ONE
ZOOSTATION

No spoken words said:

I think your show is 12/4, so my b-day is 2 days after. I'll give you a list of potential gifts around November, don't worry. :)

Yes, it's the 4th.

How about now? The month before, I'll be so excited I'll barely remember my own name. :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:

Yes, it's the 4th.

How about now? The month before, I'll be so excited I'll barely remember my own name. :lol:

Now is too soon, who knows what I'll want in November. How about I send a list when school starts for you? You'll be a Senior, all full of yourself, and seeing my long list of b-day gift wishes will humble you. That makes no sense at all, but, I'm not deleting it. :)

Leetah said:

mm...it wasn't really clear to me what he meant...he said 'the end' :shrug:

Is Edge a liar????? OMG I still have my hopes up because of this man. I LOVE edge..and I'm a heterosexual man

No spoken words said:

Now is too soon, who knows what I'll want in November. How about I send a list when school starts for you? You'll be a Senior, all full of yourself, and seeing my long list of b-day gift wishes will humble you. That makes no sense at all, but, I'm not deleting it. :)

I'll definetly remember it then, because it's not like I'll have college applications to fill out, colleges to visit, or any schoolwork. ;)

Speaking of that, I get my SAT scores tomorrow. :yikes:

VERTIGO
ALL BECAUSE OF YOU
ELEVATION
NEW YEARS DAY
BEAUTIFUL DAY
WILD HORSES
COBL
MIRACLE DRUG
SYCMIOYO
LOVE AND PEACE OR ELSE
BULLET THE BLUE SKY / THE HANDS THAT BUILT AMERICA / WHEN JONNIE COMES MARCHING HOME
ONE

ZOOSTATION
THE FLY

daygloeyes2 said:

I'll definetly remember it then, because it's not like I'll have college applications to fill out, colleges to visit, or any schoolwork. ;)

Speaking of that, I get my SAT scores tomorrow. :yikes:

You should have started applying this past year! Procrastinator! Seriously, good luck with the SAT results, I know it's too late for luck since you already took them, but still...I hope they are what you were hoping for. Are you trying to stay in the Boston area, or looking to move further away? I have a cousin your age, she lives in Nashua, and she is probably going to Northeastern. She loves the Red Sox a little too much, and she's being converted into a U2 fan. By. Um. Me.

No spoken words said:

You should have started applying this past year! Procrastinator! Seriously, good luck with the SAT results, I know it's too late for luck since you already took them, but still...I hope they are what you were hoping for. Are you trying to stay in the Boston area, or looking to move further away? I have a cousin your age, she lives in Nashua, and she is probably going to Northeastern. She loves the Red Sox a little too much, and she's being converted into a U2 fan. By. Um. Me.

I'm thinking about Northeastern, Emerson, and Suffolk in Boston, since I want to go into communications. I'd like to stay on the east coast for school.

She has great taste in sports, and soon she'll have great taste in music too. :)

daygloeyes2 said:

I'm thinking about Northeastern, Emerson, and Suffolk in Boston, since I want to go into communications. I'd like to stay on the east coast for school.

She has great taste in sports, and soon she'll have great taste in music too. :)

Emerson has a great comm. program, which you already know. Just confirming! :) FYI, I work in communications.

Good luck getting into your top schools, DG.

VERTIGO
ALL BECAUSE OF YOU
ELEVATION
NEW YEARS DAY
BEAUTIFUL DAY
WILD HORSES
COBL
MIRACLE DRUG
SYCMIOYO
LOVE AND PEACE OR ELSE
ONE

ZOOSTATION
THE FLY
WITH OR WITHOUT YOU

nobody reads this

kellyahern said:
VERTIGO
ALL BECAUSE OF YOU
ELEVATION
NEW YEARS DAY
BEAUTIFUL DAY
WILD HORSES
COBL
MIRACLE DRUG
SYCMIOYO
LOVE AND PEACE OR ELSE
ONE

ZOOSTATION
THE FLY

I'm SO downloading this :drool:

1-2: What they should have done the WHOLE tour

I Still... great

WILD HORSES :drool:

No spoken words said:

Emerson has a great comm. program, which you already know. Just confirming! :) FYI, I work in communications.

Good luck getting into your top schools, DG.

Really, what field? I'm thinking of going into print journalism(if I decide to become a sports writer) or public relations.

Thank you. :) I'm just starting to make a list of places I know I want to apply to for sure.

bonogirl.jpg

And talking of which, tonight’s lucky girl is Anushka, who joins Bono during Mysterious Ways. “You’ve got beautiful eyes,” he tells her. “Don’t give them away.” As she films him on a handycam, only she and Bono fail to spot that it’s upside down. The Edge chuckles sardonically, along with 70,000 other gooseberries.

:scream:

Gotta love U2.com did they even play mysterious ways :lol:

:censored:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom