Sphere #2 setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CPS is the smaller one and was up there for awhile. Haven't downloaded the larger Loughney one yet.

Edit: The Loughney sample on the site sounds really good, btw. Looks like they'll be sharing a recording of the first night later on, as well.

Edit 2: Yeah, go with the Loughney one. Sounds terrific and the best of the 3 so far!

Last edited:
I haven't used a torrent in 20 years... (good story bro)

CPS was the one I have. Loughny is BETTER? This venue is going to give some great bootlegs. I saw I the comments a lot of the regular tapers are getting IEM feeds and keeping them for trades. It seems as though they won’t be as valuable this time around, though a scrubbed IEM (no click track) audience matrix would be quite something.

CPS was the one I have. Loughny is BETTER? This venue is going to give some great bootlegs. I saw I the comments a lot of the regular tapers are getting IEM feeds and keeping them for trades. It seems as though they won’t be as valuable this time around, though a scrubbed IEM (no click track) audience matrix would be quite something.

CPS isn't bad at all, but Loughney does appear have a "clearer" sound to it, if that makes sense?

Here’s an iTunes/Apple Music cover for anyone who wants one / likes the minimal style that I like and wants to have shows consistent.

IMG_0319.JPG

Just listened to some samples for comparison - I still think CPS is better - bit more punch in the drums and bass is more prominent.

I’ve listened to AC 20 times and I love the non stop ride. It’s faster than vertigo.

Oh man... I was thinking on the plane ride home how we really need a quality soundboard or IEM rip of this show and was hoping someone could get it. Good to know it's out there and should show it's head at some point.

Oh man... I was thinking on the plane ride home how we really need a quality soundboard or IEM rip of this show and was hoping someone could get it. Good to know it's out there and should show it's head at some point.

With the quality of these two recordings of night 2 - these are better than IEMs. They can be really dry and raw and miss out on the low end. No crowd noise either. I’ll send them to you.

I saw that person from my seat and was like, are we as U2 fans getting old, or is it just traveling from the east coast....

Also, this show was absolutely amazing. Bono's vocals and edge's solo in love is blindness were amazing. So Cruel, Acrobat, and WGRYWH were all very strong as well. I wish they put some of the higher energy songs a little later in the AB parts, but the band sounded phenomenal, Bram was amazing, and the sound quality was the best I have ever witnessed. No ears ringing and you could hear Bono whisper on the 200 level, not sure about 400.

Back
Top Bottom