Twickenham 2 Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SkeeK said:
at first glance that kinda looks like my favourite setlist so far of the whole tour. except for the vertigo 2 time bullshit. sure it's funny once, but now it's the equivalent of u2 just becoming the dalton brothers every single night and headlining as them. if they still do this i think i'm gonna sell my 6 toronto tickets on ebay to the highest bidder.

lol i'm sure there would be plenty of people more than happy to take those off of your hands.

SkeeK said:
at first glance that kinda looks like my favourite setlist so far of the whole tour. except for the vertigo 2 time bullshit. sure it's funny once, but now it's the equivalent of u2 just becoming the dalton brothers every single night and headlining as them. if they still do this i think i'm gonna sell my 6 toronto tickets on ebay to the highest bidder.

Skeek, if you decide not to go, I know several people who would gladly take them off your hands.

dlw@execulink.com

Get in touch...

Diane L said:

And that's a good thing too...after all, we found out today that they see what we say on these boards! As Bono said about the comments, "It's murder!"

I musta missed this...what happened? :ohmy:

why is it so important for fans on here to list what shows they are going to?

apl said:
why is it so important for fans on here to list what shows they are going to?

Because it is fun!....and you find friends from your area...and its fun to brag...:laugh: :wink:

this was the most ASTOUNDING concert
the setlist kicked ass, the band were on top form, it was incredible and even better then saturday night at twickenham
I'm on such a giddy high right now!!!

heres a few quick pics i tool over both night - my favourite of each of the band members....

bono.jpg

edge.jpg

adam.jpg

bono_edge_twick.jpg

larry_twick.jpg

ramblin rose said:

Great pictures. More evidence that Edge is on fire.:ohmy:

yeah, i love that pic!!!

oh, and how could i forget - i got given one of Edge's pick/plectrum thingies by his guitar techie!!!

lookey...!

pick.jpg

how cool is that!!

Last edited:
digsy said:

sorry, but it was :wink:

it was just fantastic!!!!

not saying saturday night wasn't of course, because it was also amazing.
tonight just had a bit more of an edge to it.
it may just be though that, with saturday being the first time i'd seen them in 7 years and only me second time ever, i was a bit too in awe to fully absorb the concert.

but then it could also be that sunday night just rocked a little bit harder :wink:

digsy said:

sorry, but it was :wink:

it was just fantastic!!!!

Seriously I'm gutted :( I wish I could have been there. Not that it takes anything away from Saturday but I'll never know how better it was! :rolleyes:

You've had a good day then haven't you given that Schumi won as well!! :applaud:

Oh, my brother says he'll marry you if you give him Edge's plectrum to play his new £500 acoustic guitar with!! :laugh:

Last edited:
enajh2 said:

Seriously I'm gutted :( I wish I could have been there. Not that it takes anything away from Saturday but I'll never know how better it was! :rolleyes:

You've had a good day then haven't you given that Schumi won as well!! :applaud:

against a minardi and some jordans...
if he didnt win he should ahve been shot.

that was such a farce though - there are going to be MAJOR repurcussions from that.
bye bye Mosely and his one tyre rule

still, not here to talk about f1 are we.... :wink:

I missed the setlist party :scream:

Looks to be one of the best sets so far though, Wild Horses, WOWY, All Because of You is back, a snippet of Walk On? :up:

enajh - i'm off to bed so i'll tell you all about it and send you some pics tomorrow.

oh and if ukTAN and jesseu2 read this... :wave:
hope you guys had a great show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom