Twickenham 2 Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say Pleba is really tame these days. I don't feel dirty going in there anymore :)

An San Suy Kuy (or how it is pronounced) is 60 years old today, and still in house arrest in Burma.

Will we see the return of Walk On tonight??

...a singing bird in an open caaaaaaaageeee!

would be great...

Diane L said:
And has anyone in the States gotten the issue of MOJO with the U2 cover yet? Barnes & Noble & Borders by me still has the Oasis issue.

I got it at the Virgin Megastore on Friday and I heard that Tower Records has it already also.

kellyahern said:

non taken :)

but in PLEBA's defense, the mods do a good job of making sure the rules are followed :up:

what are you holding back...that's what I want to know!!!!

ElessarTom said:
My guess for the encore:

Until The End Of The World
The Fly
With Or Without You
Bad/"40"
Vertigo

Would be cool, but since they were soundchecking Zoo Station this afternoon it is likely it will be played tonight. So that would throw that encore off I think.

one4u2 said:

Even though we might break the rules for a minute or 2 :reject:

Honestly i don't think PLEBA is that bad...i'm on the main Unofficial Killers board and they get a lot worse due to a lot more teeny boppers, the mods have a difficult time with them but great board anyway...but im used to lots of loving praise for band members looks, where ever the ladies are looking at them:wink:

Diane L said:
Hi, NSW!!!!! :wave:
Hi, Fly!!!! :wave:

BTW, Mike, Yankees swept the Cubs. And how weird was it to see those blue uniforms at Yankee Stadium?

Diane, you worded that like I was not aware. The lord did not rest on the 7th day, he invented DirecTV on the 7th day, so when I moved west, I'd not be bereft of my Yankees. I must watch the Yankees. MUST.

It was very odd to see the Cubbies in The Bronx.

Hello DG.

VERTIGO
ALL BECAUSE OF YOU
ELECTRIC CO / I CAN SEE FOR MILES
ELEVATION
NEW YEARS DAY......Bono thanks everyone and thanks Ash.....
BEAUTIFUL DAY
STILL HAVEN'T FOUND WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
WILD HORSES
COBL
MIRACLE DRUG
SYCMIOYO
LOVE AND PEACE OR ELSE
SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY / Father Abraham....no more...no more!!
BULLET THE BLUE SKY

No spoken words said:

Diane, you worded that like I was not aware. The lord did not rest on the 7th day, he invented DirecTV on the 7th day, so when I moved west, I'd not be bereft of my Yankees. I must watch the Yankees. MUST.

It was very odd to see the Cubbies in The Bronx.

Hello DG.

I'll be seeing the lovely cards cub game coming up - always very interesting crowd :huh:

LJT said:

Honestly i don't think PLEBA is that bad...i'm on the main Unofficial Killers board and they get a lot worse due to a lot more teeny boppers, the mods have a difficult time with them but great board anyway...but im used to lots of loving praise for band members looks, where ever the ladies are looking at them:wink:

Well like U2Dork said we are tame these days :wink:

L03VIk said:
Anybody have a source for fast setlist updates?

So far:

VERTIGO
ALL BECAUSE OF YOU
ELECTRIC CO / I CAN SEE FOR MILES
ELEVATION
NEW YEARS DAY......Bono thanks everyone and thanks Ash.....
BEAUTIFUL DAY
STILL HAVEN'T FOUND WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
WILD HORSES
COBL
MIRACLE DRUG
SYCMIOYO
LOVE AND PEACE OR ELSE
SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY / Father Abraham....no more...no more!!
BULLET THE BLUE SKY

Looking to the immediate future:

PITNOL
WTSHNN
One

You're ahead now.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom