Rome Setlist Party Thread I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

:drool: I want that course!

(I've actually given serious thought to doing in depth study and classes on railways and their place in history and society, as I am just as much of a railway fanatic as I am a U2 fanatic.)

Great that you can incorperate a passion into study!

I'd love to hunt down that Phil. course...I think it was at a religious uni in the States.

Axver said:

Were you at the first Boston show? I was up in section 307 and even then, the Zoo Station intro went right through me. Abso-bloody-lutely incredible!! :rockon:

No, Unfortunatly, First leg, I was only in San Diego (1st) and Boston (Last)

That's it...

But I understand your point, ZOO Station is POWERFULL and Incredible now....I would be fun if they open with Zoo Station (at a 3rd or 4th show in the same city) instead of City, LAPOE or Vertigo.

Zoo Station opening one 3rd leg show....1% chance...But It would be a nice surprise!

fredstab said:

That's it...

But I understand your point, ZOO Station is POWERFULL and Incredible now....I would be fun if they open with Zoo Station (at a 3rd or 4th show in the same city) instead of City, LAPOE or Vertigo.

Zoo Station opening one 3rd leg show....1% chance...But It would be a nice surprise!

how bout performing an entire ZooTV set?

neutral said:
Boston DVD Streets :drool:

:drool: god, that was good, too. and even though streets isn't as dramatic on this tour, I like the tie-in w/ Africa. It's nice to see them do some stuff differently...

bad/40/streets... :drool: :drool:

Neutral, will I see you in Chicago this time around?

01 Vertigo
02 I Will Follow
03 The Electric Co.
04 Elevation
05 New Year's Day
06 Beautiful Day
07 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
08 All I Want Is You
09 City of Blinding Lights
10 Miracle Drug
11 Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
12 Love and Peace Or Else
13 Sunday Bloody Sunday
14 Bullet The Blue Sky
15 Miss Sarajevo
16 Pride (In The Name of Love)
17 Where The Streets Have No Name
18 One

19 Zoo Station
20 The Fly

DREAM ON, DREAM ON.

A big ZooTv set, with a small 3-4 changes to add : Vertigo, City, LAPOE and Sometimes (Remove : Mysterious Ways, New Years Day, Trying To Throw and Sunday Bloody)

fredstab said:

That's it...

That would be so bloody incredible if they DID open with Zoo Station! It's been a looong time since a full U2 concert has opened with an old song.

fredstab said:
DREAM ON, DREAM ON.

A big ZooTv set, with a small 3-4 changes to add : Vertigo, City, LAPOE and Sometimes (Remove : Mysterious Ways, New Years Day, Trying To Throw and Sunday Bloody)

something similar to what they did in Chicago on Elevation tour and i'll be happy

Princey said:

I can sypathise with Adams point of view when it comes to Stadiums in the US - it must be weird having so many people sat down in front of you at a rock and roll show

They could just dance on the chairs... I did that for Elevation ...

Axver said:

That would be so bloody incredible if they DID open with Zoo Station! It's been a looong time since a full U2 concert has opened with an old song.

Yep, You're Right

When was the last time???

Did they open once with an older song in the elevation tour?

see ya...(can't go!)

fredstab said:
Gotta go now....See you all soon! (I know i Will miss the all the fun part about Vertigo Twice)

Too bad!

See ya...

Have a good one! :wave:

fredstab said:

Yep, You're Right

When was the last time???

Did they open once with an older song in the elevation tour?

see ya...(can't go!)

Nope, Elevation opened all but one Elevation Tour show; Beautiful Day opened one. HOWEVER, Until The End Of The World opened the pre-tour Astoria gig on 7 February 2001. Besides that, since the end of the Lovetown Tour, the only other show I can think of that opened with an old song was 7 August 1992, the Hershey rehearsal, with Sunday Bloody Sunday.

beachball said:

They could just dance on the chairs... I did that for Elevation ...

That's exactly what happened during Popmart. Everyone just stood on the chairs. I remember the stadium people were freaking out telling people to get off the chairs but nobody listened.:wink:

neutral said:

I think so, yeah. Think I might try to get to that first 3rd leg show. :hmm:
great! see you there, then...seems like a long ways off :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom