Montreal II Setlist Party, Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey Klink,

Bono reconfirmed today that he wants to move here in Quebec.

He asked the crowd : Connaissez vous des places a louer? (Do you know some places to rent)...

So, i don't know why and for how long, but I think that Bono and/or the band is really moving for some months or more to Montreal!!!!!!!!!!!

You're right....It was so noisy and Loud...I was STILL DEAF this morning...

Have a good night friends

Fred

Axver said:

I'd like a mix of both sources please. :drool:

Ain't it like a Kiwi to get too greedy... You get U2 to finally make the trek down to New Zealand, and suddenly, you think you can choose options that are not being offered. For your sins, you deserve to get Vertigo 2X at each show that you attend Down Under. :mac: :wink:

MTEdge said:

Ain't it like a Kiwi to get too greedy... You get U2 to finally make the trek down to New Zealand, and suddenly, you think you can choose options that are not being offered. For your sins, you deserve to get Vertigo 2X at each show that you attend Down Under. :mac: :wink:

If we do indeed get Vertigo x2, I will make sure you are tried for crimes against humanity. :madspit:

Alright...back to seven from the Bomb. Now...let's keep Miracle Drug regular, and rotate in Fast Cars/Original/Crumbs.

Queen Bee said:

Let's get married :heart:

Ain't the line... let's go to Vegas... let's get married... for awhile! BTW, Queen Bee you had me the moment you started the Save the Bluths campaign, and you keep me with every dig at Axver. :wink:

MTEdge said:

Ain't the line... let's go to Vegas... let's get married... for awhile! BTW, Queen Bee you had me the moment you started the Save the Bluths campaign, and you keep me with every dig at Axver. :wink:

This is so romantic. Our first Setlist Party marriage.

Queen Bee said:
And everyone's invited to the wedding except Axver :cute:
dance.gif

ramblin rose said:
*Waiting for groom to make an appearance*

For the record, the union was complete on 11/21. How can anyone forget the beautiful music that was made that night? :lol: :rockon: Thus far, I've successfully avoided the :blahblah: that matriarchs often inundate their kings with. ( :help: )

Axver said:

I have an army of clones that will launch a fearsome onslaught. :drool:

good thing there are mousetraps set up along the wedding place

to keep Axver clones out

Ashlee Simpson will be blasted in an ultra-frequency only the Axvers can hear, so they'll all shriven and die :happy:

The clones can fly over the mousetraps and they are deaf to any bad quality noise. :drool:

That means they can't hear Khan's voice! :happy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom