Montreal II Setlist Party, Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Bee said:
:lol: wenda, I thought that was a real picture of you with Jason Bateman before I read what you said about it.

:lol: I wish. sigh...

I had a dream that he and I were together and so in love but we were being attacked my zombies. Came soon after watching Dawn of the Dead too.

My friend is a little late, but she just confirmed AF on a full Love Will Tear Us Apart. :D I just texted her for confirmation on ABOY. We'll see how long that takes... :wink:

wenda said:

:lol: I wish. sigh...

I had a dream that he and I were together and so in love but we were being attacked my zombies. Came soon after watching Dawn of the Dead too.

See? That would SO fit into the celebrity dream thread. :wink:

I've got season two on dvd to watch this week. :hyper:

VintagePunk said:

See? That would SO fit into the celebrity dream thread. :wink:

I've got season two on dvd to watch this week. :hyper:

There's a celebrity dream thread? Man, I am the worst interferencer EVER!

I have yet to get season 2 on DVD. It's on my Xmas wishlist though :sexywink:

wenda said:

There's a celebrity dream thread? Man, I am the worst interferencer EVER!

I have yet to get season 2 on DVD. It's on my Xmas wishlist though :sexywink:
No, there isn't one, but there should be. :wink:

Heading out now, have a good night, and I hope your mouth is feeling better tomorrow. :hug:

well folks, I'm gearing up for Buffalo... 58 degrees here tomorrow; but figuring on 32- on day of show... would like to be a feed for you guys, but am gunshy cause of my experience in Pittsburgh.. if you vote me as a source I'll do it; otherwise I'll try to text.

VintagePunk said:

No, there isn't one, but there should be. :wink:

Heading out now, have a good night, and I hope your mouth is feeling better tomorrow. :hug:

Ahh...I should pay more attention to that wink, lol. I think I need more Tylenol 3 is what I think. Good stuff :drool: Although Percocet is better :drool: :drool:

Night VP! :wave:

wenda said:
QB, check out this pic my friend made, lol. It's when I was in loooooooooove with Jason (which never really stopped, lol). She took his head and put it on an asshead's body. :madspit:

wendyjason2.jpg
:drool:

according to u2tours.com:

Main Set: City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, Elevation, The Electric Co., I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Beautiful Day - Blackbird, Miracle Drug, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Love and Peace or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday - Get Up Stand Up, Bullet the Blue Sky, Miss Sarajevo, Pride, Where the Streets Have No Name, One

Encore(s): Until the End of the World, Mysterious Ways, With or Without You - Love Will Tear Us Apart, Yahweh, 40

Comments: Another high-volume, high-energy crowd -- typical for Montreal -- is out in force tonight. Miracle Drug is back in the set for the first time since Miami on November 13. Arcade Fire joins U2 on stage at the end of With or Without You to sing a cover of Joy Division's 'Love Will Tear Us Apart.'

I'm back for the second best vertigo tour concert (the best was montreal 1)

So much energy!

U2 Loves Montreal

ABOY was played

Love Will Tear Us Apart was with Arcade Fire and a complete song, not a snippet....

Bono is definetly moving to Montreal, tonight he said that he was looking for a place to rent.... (or something like that)

goodnight

OK, so ABOY was before Yahweh?

Can we confirm this as the setlist?

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
The Electric Co.
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet) / Blackbird (snippet)
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday / Get Up Stand Up (snippet)
Bullet The Blue Sky / The Hands That Built America (snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
Miss Sarajevo
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

Encores:
Until The End Of The World
Mysterious Ways
With Or Without You
Love Will Tear Us Apart
All Because Of You
Yahweh

yes my friend. ABOY just before Yahweh...

Love will tear us apart was really great, but bono's voice was a little bit strange on this song. But Arcade Fire and larry, the edge, adam together was awesome....

^ Hey fred,
Was it louder on Saturday or today? Wish I could have made it to this one, too...but 20 pages got in my way.:|

hey klink....

Personnaly, i think that the band was a little crazier tonight and the last montreal and Arcade Fire concert was a bonus. So, band wise tonight was a little better

Crowd/Atmosphere : A little bit more fun, crazier and louder Saturday

But because saturday i was way back there in the Ga and today in the ellipse, my vote for the best Montreal concert is the second one.

But it was so loud and crazy saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fredstab said:
yes my friend. ABOY just before Yahweh...

Thank you! Really appreciate you confirming the set. :)

Love will tear us apart was really great, but bono's voice was a little bit strange on this song. But Arcade Fire and larry, the edge, adam together was awesome....

I cannot wait to hear this! :drool: Oh, I am jealous of you!

fredstab said:

You know, I thought hearing a snippet of Love Will Tear Us Apart during WOWY and getting a full band version of Instant Karma on 11/21 was da bomb. I cannot wait to listen to a bootleg of the full performance of the Joy Division classic!! (Ok, now having said that, I hope I haven't violated the 2 week rule... :wink:)

hey klink....

Personnaly, i think that the band was a little crazier tonight and the last montreal and Arcade Fire concert was a bonus. So, band wise tonight was a little better

Crowd/Atmosphere : A little bit more fun, crazier and louder Saturday

But because saturday i was way back there in the Ga and today in the ellipse, my vote for the best Montreal concert is the second one.

But it was so loud and crazy saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha. ahhhh. glad you had a good time. Wish I was there today, too.

It's hard to describe the volume in that building. It really is above and beyond insanity. It numbs the brain.

My ears are still ringing from the crowd on Saturday.

:wink:

Last edited:
MTEdge said:
I cannot wait to listen to a bootleg of the full performance of the Joy Division classic!! (Ok, now having said that, I hope I haven't violated the 2 week rule... :wink:)

Where's a torrent for the 2005-12-04 Boston show? I want to hear Vertigo! :drool:

MTEdge said:

It'll be available courtesy of either my phone or Ramblin Rose's blackberry. Your choice. I hope you choose wisely. :wink:

I'd like a mix of both sources please. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom