Seattle II Setlist Bitch and Thread Party - PART TWO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City Of Blinding Lights
Beautiful Day
Vertigo
Elevation
Gloria
New Year's Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Running To Stand Still
Bad [Ruby Tuesday snippet]
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

-- BREAK --

Hey, Knox, if you hear of any GA's and such available for 5/7, let me know, I only need one. I'd then sell you my ticket at face if you wanted it.

Just listening to 1987-04-08 Houston (big trade in the mail today), and remembering how awesome "A Sort Of Homecoming" is...would love to hear it again. And not a butchering like we had for Slane 1 '01 either...

No spoken words said:
Hey, Knox, if you hear of any GA's and such available for 5/7, let me know, I only need one. I'd then sell you my ticket at face if you wanted it.

Well there are plenty available on ebay, I'm sure...don't think you want to go that route, though.

walkon11 said:
I'm feeling this setlist...

If Zoo Station is in there, It'd be one of the best this tour.

City Of Blinding Lights
Beautiful Day
Vertigo
Elevation
Gloria
New Year's Day
Miracle Drug
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Running To Stand Still
One

Zoo Station

Re: Re: Seattle II Setlist Bitch and Thread Party - PART TWO

timothius said:

The sequel is never as good as the origional.

Yeah, but I stole your idea for the thread title!

knox said:

Well there are plenty available on ebay, I'm sure...don't think you want to go that route, though.

I don't, because that's highway robbery, and even in my zeal to see them often, I'll not pay that much for any one show. But, on the off chance you hear of a GA, or even something in the $160 seats, and you do not want to pay for it, let me know, then you can have mine for 40 or whatever. Again, if you want to, of course.

There you have it everyone...

Gloria + Bad + Zoo Station = I wish I was there.

In response to CTU2:

I'd like to trade it (or B&P it) to someone (or some people ) who could torrent it for me...

Either way, I'll trade it to you for sure, I know someone else here wanted a B&P...I just want people to get as much free U2 as possible (is that a bad thing?)

No spoken words said:

I don't, because that's highway robbery, and even in my zeal to see them often, I'll not pay that much for any one show. But, on the off chance you hear of a GA, or even something in the $160 seats, and you do not want to pay for it, let me know, then you can have mine for 40 or whatever. Again, if you want to, of course.

I'll keep my eye out.

Where is your seat?

knox said:

City Of Blinding Lights
Beautiful Day
Vertigo
Elevation
Gloria
New Year's Day
Miracle Drug
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Running To Stand Still
One

Zoo Station

Ally, Zoo Station.

Now, writing that paper while spending all that time at the set list party seems well worth it, yes?

walkon11 - if you do choose to bnp, let me know. I don't really have anything to offer :( I have 'One' bracelets from one.org and some U2 stickers from KROQ - they were giving them out at Staples Center LA show... (madeleinesmom@yahoo.com)

knox said:

I'll keep my eye out.

Where is your seat?

I'm not sure, but it's not great, that I can tell you. I'm fine with bad seats, but not everyone else is, I know....I'm just trying to help you out since you seem to want a 5/7 ticket. So, if it gets close to 5/7 and you're out of luck, I'll try to help.

City Of Blinding Lights
Beautiful Day
Vertigo
Elevation
Gloria
New Year's Day
Miracle Drug
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Running To Stand Still
One

Zoo Station
The Fly

Being the eighties lover I am, I'm almost disappointed we got Zoo Station rather than The Electric Co. tonight.

Back
Top Bottom