The Final Countdown - U2 at Sphere - General Discussion Thread Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not. I'm also going to split these into two threads - one for general discussion and the other for setlist discussion. Setlist thread will be a spoiler zone - so no need to use tags, and anyone who clicks on it? Yea, it's your fault.

General will be a no spoiler thread - for your usual banter, Today Show appearance, merch, general GA drama and other fan tomfoolery.

Give me a minute.

Is there anyone on this thread NOT cliking every single link and spoiler???

I never said I didn't want ANY spoilers nor did I make any commitment to not being spoiled. I just want to be able to control what I see. So for now, I am clicking on spoiler tags. After Friday? TBD.

Decided to stop lurking. In fairness, I did not even know they were performing. I've been under a rock but I'm ok with it and JT30 is likely my last concert for U2. I'll watch spoilers but my desire to see even this potential spectacle is well, non existent.

Hi Gabe. Hope you are well. ;-)

I'm not. I'm also going to split these into two threads - one for general discussion and the other for setlist discussion. Setlist thread will be a spoiler zone - so no need to use tags, and anyone who clicks on it? Yea, it's your fault.

General will be a no spoiler thread - for your usual banter, Today Show appearance, merch, general GA drama and other fan tomfoolery.

Give me a minute.

Good move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom