Pleban Girls Party - Party in a Box

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
22.gif

:lmao:

sami0201 said:
it was SOOOO good!!! :hyper: :hyper:

and I saw Ruff with my binocs in the front row of the ellipse in front of Edge :cute: And Alli got on stage AGAIN!!!!!! I was watching and you could just tell he was gonna pick her and I was like OMG!!! and he kept her up there for Fast Cars AND WOWY!!! you should have seen them during WOWY, I have to say I was SO jealous it was amazing!! I saw her walk by me after the show but I didn't say anything :reject:

I have to say, the show was GREAT :hyper: But like everyone else is saying, I did expect it to be better being the 5th night and all :shrug: But it was so good!! And our seats weren't AS bad as we thought- we had a clear view of the boys even when the curtains were down and we could see the video screen clearly too

We tried to wait for them after the show but like 20 pizza pies were delivered so I figured they'd be there for hours if they were still in there :lol:

I'm so glad Ruff got down the front :hyper:

So glad you enjoyed it Sami :hug:

You're not a U2 virgin anymore :wink:

:wave:

People saw the original printed setlist for last night, and it had I Will Follow, Crumbs, 40 to close, and Walk On on it!!!! Dayum! :madspit: I would have fainted if they played Walk On! (my favorite U2 song) :heart:

Hey sami - i see you went to a certain gig last night!!! How was it!!!

hi Tilli!!!!

how else could it have been? It was amazing!!!! Setlist was a bit of a disappointment because everyone was expecting it to be so great, BUT it was soooo good and it was my first U2 show! :hyper: And I got to hear Gloria (one of my favorites!) and Party Girl was fun!!! And I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, which was amazing- Bono didn't even sing the whole first couple of verses- the whole crowd was singing for him :heart:

Wow - your first show! Who was the support - was it Keane??

I am jealous that you got to see them in NY (to see my fave group in the city I most want to visit would be :combust: !). I heared there was some annoyance over the setlist - they should've played Walk on :drool: but they didn't? Ah, well still sounds like it was a fantastic show! Are you seeing them again??

Hey, I am good SG!:wave:

I have just ordered Joshua Tree off Amazon. I have had it on tape(he,he!) for about 10 years but my tape player on my stereo is broke, so I thought it was about time to invest in the CD!:wink:

Pictures:hyper:

Sami, I can't wait to see them! :)

Tilli - I've been telling myself I need to buy JT on CD for a long time now :reject: I have it on tape and I have all the songs from it on MP3 - but still I should have the CD in my collection anyway :crack:
:wink:

You weren't too far away by the looks of things. Good views of Larry!!!:drool:

Did you meet any other plebans??

sami0201 said:
whoa! :ohmy: sorry, didn't know they would be so big!

should I just post the links instead of the picture?

You can select them and then push the generate html button sami, one of the things that will come up will be code for thumbnails. you can try that. otherwise I say just go ahead and post, they're big but not ridiculously so

Tilli said:
You weren't too far away by the looks of things. Good views of Larry!!!:drool:

Did you meet any other plebans??

unfortunately no :sad: I got there way too late because my train was delayed 40 minutes because of the rain :madspit:

but I did see Ruff in the ellipse through my binoculars! :lol:

ok SG, I'll try that...

I think it must be cool to see others when you get to a concert! Ruff seems to have been to loads of concerts!

Have you got good tickets for the Miami shows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom