Pleban Girls Party - Party in a Box

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
See?? I AM tired! I'm quoting myself again!!! :scream:

I did that once. In a nearly empty thread.
I felt like an idiot when I did it. :no:

How's it going, VP and SG?
Getting excited yet about the Detroit shows? :wink:

Edit: "I was readin' in Rolling Stone the other day that Detroit audiences are the greatest rock and roll audiences in the world. And I thought to myself, shit, I've known that for ten years." -- Bob Seger.

and, living in Michigan, I've only heard that quote in a Bob Seger song for about 20 years :lol:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: No. Well, maybe just a little :dance: :hyper:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Not me, either.
It's not like I haven't been looking forward to them coming here since, like, March or anything.

October, and the trees are all bare, but what do I care ... because U2's almost here!

Hey, GG!

:hug:

I should probably go to bed. I have a ton of stuff to do tomorrow, starting bright and early in the morning.

I'd rather stay and play here, though. :(

Night. :yawn: :wave:

See you guys sometime later on this weekend.
Let me know if you're coming to the Detroit shows.

Okay guys, I have to work at the crochet guild booth at the sewing and needlework festival tomorrow - signed up for the 10-1 shift, so I need to head to bed... g'night all :hug:

it was SOOOO good!!! :hyper: :hyper:

and I saw Ruff with my binocs in the front row of the ellipse in front of Edge :cute: And Alli got on stage AGAIN!!!!!! I was watching and you could just tell he was gonna pick her and I was like OMG!!! and he kept her up there for Fast Cars AND WOWY!!! you should have seen them during WOWY, I have to say I was SO jealous it was amazing!! I saw her walk by me after the show but I didn't say anything :reject:

I have to say, the show was GREAT :hyper: But like everyone else is saying, I did expect it to be better being the 5th night and all :shrug: But it was so good!! And our seats weren't AS bad as we thought- we had a clear view of the boys even when the curtains were down and we could see the video screen clearly too

We tried to wait for them after the show but like 20 pizza pies were delivered so I figured they'd be there for hours if they were still in there :lol:

I'm so glad you had a good time! I thought of you when I was watching the movie Elizabethtown and Pride came on. :heart:

I'm so glad your seats were a good view! It gives me hope for mine in three weeks! :hyper: And damn Ali is the luckiest U2 girl ever! :jealous: :giggle:

ok, I'm going to sleep

I'm not tired but I have to fly home tomorrow :sad:

I'm sure I'll come on tomorrow morning! :hug: :heart:

p.s. with my binoculars I was looking in the VIP section, and my uncle and I go that looks like Moby but I don't think its him....and I saw a guy and I said to my uncle Does Lenny Kravitz have an afro again? Because this guy really looks like him.....then later in the show Bono said that Lenny and Moby were there! :lol:

Nighty night Sami, Have a safe flight tomorrow. :hug:

Night night SG :hug:

Sorry my head is trying to do way to many things at once. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom