Pleban Girls Party - Party in a Box

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
Hey, Now that I know what Dave Looks like, I keep finding him everywhere!

ae7d3f2d.jpg

ffc17ac9.jpg

da619773.jpg

It's like playing Where's Waldo!! :hyper:

Except with a big, mean security guard. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

It's like playing Where's Waldo!! :hyper:

Except with a big, mean security guard. :lol:

:lmao: I wonder if they know that we know them as well as we do? :hmm:

Jerry was a little surprised when I talked to him that day... of course maybe it was because I threw my arms around his neck and gave him a big wet kiss, Said 'Oh my God! It's YOU! Do you know what this means?" :hyper:

:lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

:lmao: I wonder if they know that we know them as well as we do? :hmm:

Jerry was a little surprised when I talked to him that day... of course maybe it was because I threw my arms around his neck and gave him a big wet kiss, Said 'Oh my God! It's YOU! Do you know what this means?" :hyper:

:lmao:

So THAT'S why he brought Adam over to you. :wink:

:yawn:

Girls, I'd love to stay.......
But when the keyboard starts to look like an inviting pillow, I figure it's a hint. :wink:

See you girls tomorrow.....
I'll bring my big red omgtheycan'twritepapers pen......and with any luck my alter-ego. :happy:

Swet (or naughty) dreams!
:hug: :heart:

:clonelove: :heart:

MBS said:
:yawn:

Girls, I'd love to stay.......
But when the keyboard starts to look like an inviting pillow, I figure it's a hint. :wink:

See you girls tomorrow.....
I'll bring my big red omgtheycan'twritepapers pen......and with any luck my alter-ego. :happy:

Swet (or naughty) dreams!
:hug: :heart:

:clonelove: :heart:

Ahhh. :sad: Leave us for sleep, fine. :angry:

:hug: :clonelove:

Actually, I'm beat too, but have to wait for Sarah to call for a ride home. :madspit:

SG, she's at a friend's house with a bunch of others and they're watching movies.

Weldy, no she's not working now, although she needs to find a job soon to help pay for her trip to Europe in March.

:happy:

Last edited:
VP - Well at least she has you convinced of their sedate-ness so you don't worry. The teenage years are worst for parents who KNOW what their kids are doing. :wink: :lol:

:hug: Sarah's a good kid, I just saw a good opportunity to tease

VintagePunk said:

I know that after living with her for several days, you'd probably have the sense that she's not the crack-smoking type. :lol:

She has a great bunch of friends, she can go off with them and I never have to worry. :happy:

[/SIZE]

I don't know, youknow what they say, 'It's always the quiet ones!" :ohmy: :shocked: :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom