Sphere #3 - Oct 5 - Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love these guys... they are putting on a Broadway show...

It's because they are playing some of their best fucking songs in one fucking set and we should fucking be happy. Let's go fuckers!!!!!

Could also see a change or two in the encore. Adam and Bram did say the rotation won't necessarily be in the same part of the set.

Could see COBL for Elevation. Some kind of re ordering of Vertigo/Streets or even something added somewhere like we saw on JT 30's last leg.

The set is still developing. To say the least.

Not the worst idea to play it a little safe for now.

i have no idea what this song is about, but it's great. it's like we have vertigo, what else can we do with heights?

I can understand vertigo and BD, but I'm just still amazed at the vice grip elevation has on their sets

I still don't know what makes that "horn" sound before Edge's solo during AC...

I can understand vertigo and BD, but I'm just still amazed at the vice grip elevation has on their sets

I don't love Elevation either and wish they'd change it out. But also, my take on this song has always been "it's not a great song but my god does it play well live"

I think that's all this is, unfortunately. I won't be at Sphere until next week, but it seems like it still bangs live. And that's worth something shrugemoji.gif

What was the exit song playing in the end? I heard "glorify" in the lyrics. Sounded a bit like Bono....little rap-gospely sounding.

I still don't know what makes that "horn" sound before Edge's solo during AC...

This is the part that is during Adam's solo, I think the "horn" sound that we hear, is when he is hitting high notes on his bass, along with the effects he has on the instrument.

Well that was the same. I agree with Gabe. I'm going to crawl back into my hole and hibernate for another few years. All the best.

We were *this* close to having a show with A Beautiful Day. After WOWY, they put down their instruments, took a big round of applause and looked like they were done. Edge looked at Bono, nodded, held up 1 finger and ran back to get his guitar. The streak continues.

Last edited:
We were *this* close to having a show with A Beautiful Day. After WOWY, they put down their instruments, took a big round of applause and looked like they were done. Edge looked at Bono, nodded, held up 1 finger and ran back to get his guitar. The streak continues.

i mean it's on the printed setlist. the "oh, maybe we will play one more song" is just theatrics.

Back
Top Bottom