Pleban Girls Party - Party in a Box

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go Sami :)
example.jpg

Hi Jem!:wave:

Sami - GA's - that is great. You are building yourself up slowly, not having them at MSG means you'll be more excited at the Miami shows!!:wink:

Tilli said:
Hi Jem!:wave:

Sami - GA's - that is great. You are building yourself up slowly, not having them at MSG means you'll be more excited at the Miami shows!!:wink:

:yes: but then the first Miami show I'll be on the floor, and then the second I'll be on the upper level!! :lmao: now that's gonna suck!

Jem and Wild - It's a good thing for you guys, a bad thing for us :wink:

Means you're the life of the party but once you go away we're just boring each other until you come back :yawn:

:wink:

sami0201 said:
GA for first night in Miami, bad seats for the second but I'm hoping to score GA's at the box office by some miracle :lol:

:hyper: GA :up:

will keep my fingers crossed for you for the second night, if it doesnt work out though, use the opportunity to stalk instead :evil::giggle:

Hi SG :hug:

i cant stay girls, need to go shopping

see you later :hug:

X

sami0201 said:

:yes: but then the first Miami show I'll be on the floor, and then the second I'll be on the upper level!! :lmao: now that's gonna suck!

True. :( I'll keep my fingers crossed you get GA's for the second night too!:up:

Sad_Girl said:
Jem and Wild - It's a good thing for you guys, a bad thing for us :wink:

Means you're the life of the party but once you go away we're just boring each other until you come back :yawn:

:lol:

:eek: aww thats sweet, theres alot of people in here who are the life of the party though :yes:

i think im shy and retiring personally :lol:

really going now, think im gonna stop by new look and get some new t shirts

:hug:

^Oh no:(

New York must be amazing. Oh well, just think of Miami whilst your doing your packing and it won't be so bad!:wink:

:wave:

I just want to say HI!!! I'm working today after getting about 5-1/2 hours sleep!!!!

Library Patron: "I'd like to take out these books, please."
Cranky Circ Clerk Diane: "Get a life!"

I hope all is well with everyone. I'm glad you had a good time at the show, Sami, and I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to say hi!!!

I have to go back to work--I'll be back here in about 90 minutes (lunch break).

Hey, Sami! Glad you had a good time in NYC.

I can't wait for them to come see me :wink: in Detroit.

Found this new cute photo of B on Pleba this morning:

7f2a06a7.jpg

:cool:

Edit: No, that's actually not a photo of Bono at the Lunchbox auction benefit in NYC. That's a photo of him hidden in my attic. He likes it there, don't you, B? Don't worry, fans, I'll let him out for the Detroit shows ... :shh:

Last edited:
Diane L said:
I just want to say HI!!! I'm working today after getting about 5-1/2 hours sleep!!!!

Library Patron: "I'd like to take out these books, please."
Cranky Circ Clerk Diane: "Get a life!"

New Librarian jobob, reading Diane L's post: :lmao:

and wishing she could be cranky at a library job, instead of miserable and trying not to bicker with her boss at her administrative assistant job

Edit, again: Gotta go. Catch you later this weekend. :wave:

Last edited:
I am here!!!:wave:

Diane - did you meet Adam?????

Diane L said:
Well, I'm here, but no one else is, so I'll go play elsewhere...

But there's great news: THE SUN IS OUT!!! FINALLY!!!

I know!!! It's GORGEOUS out today!! :drool:
and of course I have to leave in an hour :madspit:

if I don't talk to you girls I'll come on later when I get back to FL :hug: :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom