PG(and sometimes B)P: The Good, The Bad, and THE EDGE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kristen, I don't know if you've been watching the game tonight, since you were planning to hang with Amy, but DAMN is this ever a good game!! :lol: Okay, it's better for my team at the moment, but anything can happen in the third. :wink:

Good job! Do you have a 10K coming up?

Well, I always have SOMETHING on the horizon. THere's a 5K/10K in Jan. I was thinking about doing the 10K, but my son wants to run the 5K with me so maybe we'll do that. Then there's a triathlon in March that I always do and will probably do again.

I have this crazy thought to register for the Bay To Breakers. 7.5 miles through the streets of San Francisco, starting on the Bay side, under the old Bay Bridge that collapsed in the quake, through the city, through the park and ending at Ocean Beach. It would be pretty awesome, as I spent some of the best years of my life in SF but I really don't know if I could do it.

lol

Tomorrow night, Lardence wants his spot back

I have a spot for him 'til then :wink:

Zu, I've heard of that race. It's one of the top ten oddest length races or something - since it's not a 5K or a 10K. It's like the Boilermaker in NY or Falmouth in MA. If you cna do it (I know it involves travel) you should!

Zu, I've heard of that race. It's one of the top ten oddest length races or something - since it's not a 5K or a 10K. It's like the Boilermaker in NY or Falmouth in MA. If you cna do it (I know it involves travel) you should!

My parents still live in the city so I can stay with them - it's just the plane fare, which I'm sure I can do. Yeah it's a pretty famous race, in its 101st year!

Kristen, looks like that was our teams' last meeting for the year (in the regular season, that is). Next season you'll have a chance. :wink:

Had a nice coffee date with a friend. One of the baristas came around to everyone at one point, and gave us all free cake pops!! :love: I told him he was my new best friend. :lol: It was the new peppermint one, which I hadn't tried yet. Very tasty! :drool: Maybe they were giving them away because it was after 10pm and they were closing soon, and can't sell them if they're a day old? I dunno. The place was still really busy when we left, which was hilarious. My city doesn't exactly scream "late night coffee hangout city," but I guess it was tonight.

Hooooly cripes I stayed up late. To be fair, I skimmed through about 3 Star Wars movies at once. John Williams, Y U so awesome.

Yeah, I'm gonna have a bitch of a sleep hangover tomorrow most likely. Goodnight everyone!

For Gg. :flirt: (I nearly forgot!) The file I have is pretty crappy so if there's a better one out there I'll re-do these, but for now... (also I plan to gif it. :sexywink: )

bononeitherproblems1.jpg

bononeitherproblems2.jpg

bononeitherproblems3.jpg

bononeitherproblems4.jpg

bononeitherproblems5.jpg

bononeitherproblems6.jpg

bononeitherproblems7.jpg

bononeitherproblems8.jpg

bononeitherproblems9.jpg

bononeitherproblems10.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.