PG(and sometimes B)P: The Good, The Bad, and THE EDGE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh the "up" side (?) I just put together a mileage plan to get me to 8 mile runs by May so I can do the Bay to Breakers race. It looks so easy on paper :lol:

That sucks, zu! Do you have an account on cheaptickets that you could log into? I'm sure it would be listed there. I guess you could always look up the individual airlines on the day you're traveling, and maybe seeing the available flights will jog your memory.

But yeah - definitely talk to someone in customer service, as they're probably the best ones who can figure all of this out for you.

Oh the "up" side (?) I just put together a mileage plan to get me to 8 mile runs by May so I can do the Bay to Breakers race. It looks so easy on paper :lol:

You're awesome!! :hi5:

I don't think so. It just says "soandso travel" (it's like TNP or something, some 3rd party travel company). I'm not worried that we don't have a reservation, it's just a matter of finding it and it's making me a little :panic: right now.

Mr.Z is different from me. He says "I'll call 'em in a bit." then goes outside to work in the yard. :gah:

OMG that's so Mr.C too. That stuff drives me nuts!! :lol:

That sucks, zu! Do you have an account on cheaptickets that you could log into? I'm sure it would be listed there. I guess you could always look up the individual airlines on the day you're traveling, and maybe seeing the available flights will jog your memory.

But yeah - definitely talk to someone in customer service, as they're probably the best ones who can figure all of this out for you.

You're awesome!! :hi5:

Cheapseats doesn't really do accounts and to look up your info you need your email AND the itinerary number, which doesn't really help in this situation.

OMG that's so Mr.C too. That stuff drives me nuts!! :lol:

Srsly - they're one and the same :lol:

I don't think so. It just says "soandso travel" (it's like TNP or something, some 3rd party travel company). I'm not worried that we don't have a reservation, it's just a matter of finding it and it's making me a little :panic: right now.

Mr.Z is different from me. He says "I'll call 'em in a bit." then goes outside to work in the yard. :gah:

:lol: Men! They're all the same.

I reckon the travel company can figure out your booking number, as they can see when you paid for what transaction. :)

Katie, I got your card today! (it may have come yesterday or Friday, I'm not sure)

I LOVE IT. It made me giggle. And the fact that I giggled out loud made my mom stare at me like this: :ohmy:, which made me giggle harder!

Oh, before I forget

I BURNT MY HAIR CLEANING THE CATBOX THIS MORNING. :doh:

(It sits right next to the bathroom counter, on which I have candles. I had to take a shower to wash the smell/burnt strands out, and while doing so, hit my elbow really hard.... really, today was not my day. :|)

Mr.Z still hasn't called :banghead:
And on another note, I am two, count em' TWO miles ahead in my 2 miles a day for every day in December thingy I do with my training group. Go me!

How's insanity, Amy?

Oh, before I forget

I BURNT MY HAIR CLEANING THE CATBOX THIS MORNING. :doh:

(It sits right next to the bathroom counter, on which I have candles. I had to take a shower to wash the smell/burnt strands out, and while doing so, hit my elbow really hard.... really, today was not my day. :|)

sorry, but this made me lol :reject:

It made me laugh too. But, at the time, I was pissed off because my hair smelled bad.

And on another note, I am two, count em' TWO miles ahead in my 2 miles a day for every day in December thingy I do with my training group. Go me!

How's insanity, Amy?

Go Zu! :hi5:

Also: sorry Mr. Z is being .... um... man-like. :reject:

I had some lobster in my freezer that I wanted to use before I go away, so I found a recipe for a lobster salad that looked good. :drool: UNF, I want have babies with this salad. :lol: It's so damn delicious!! :love:

I had some lobster in my freezer that I wanted to use before I go away, so I found a recipe for a lobster salad that looked good. :drool: UNF, I want have babies with this salad. :lol: It's so damn delicious!! :love:

:giggle:
We had salmon with a soy/lime/honey glaze that was quite yummy but not baby-worthy.

:lol: Aww how sweet, little thora/lobsterlings! :giggle:

:yikes: Okay, that would be freaky. :lol:

It turned out really well. The presentation was beautiful, but it was tricky to eat it the way they suggested, so I just put it all into a soup bowl and ate it that way. Much simpler. I got a few pictures before I destroyed it, so I can show it off on my blog. :)

How's insanity, Amy?

Still tough. I had Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs. Cardio Abs was tough as we did a lot of stuff sitting on the spine. Then it was plank work. I have to admit that I'm intrigued by Shaun T's Hip Hop Abs since there is no floor work.

GAH. One of my Twitter friends who lives in Boston just TOTALLY spoiled Next Iron Chef. :fist: Dammit. I hate it that the show doesn't air on the same day here in Canada. I always use a filter to hide out mentions of shows, but somehow her tweet got past those. BLARGH. I hate it when other people ruin TV shows for me. :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom