PG(and sometimes B)P: The Good, The Bad, and THE EDGE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For Gg. :flirt: (I nearly forgot!) The file I have is pretty crappy so if there's a better one out there I'll re-do these, but for now... (also I plan to gif it. :sexywink: )

bononeitherproblems5.jpg

:love: That was the exact shot I was looking for. Why thank you. :flirt:

Originally it was just me and Drea because I despise the Leafs :angry: But then it turned into a Canadian team bet with Amy and the Habs, and Sharon and I bet just for tonight. But the more the merrier! Who's your team?

You must! It's delicious :drool:

Which cake pops have you tried? When I go into Starbucks, I see the box of mini whoopee pies staring me in the face. I figure an egg nog latte and cake pop would take care of my caloric intake for the day! :lol:

My team is the Boston Bruins. I know.....big shock.

:giggle: Nice new avi Kristen!

Which cake pops have you tried? When I go into Starbucks, I see the box of mini whoopee pies staring me in the face. I figure an egg nog latte and cake pop would take care of my caloric intake for the day! :lol:

My team is the Boston Bruins. I know.....big shock.

I've tried the birthday cake, the new holiday peppermint ones, and the rocky road. All of them are so good :drool:

You must! It's delicious :drool:

The only other kind I like is the rocky road, but these are so fabulous. :drool: I like the little hit of peppermint on the outside. I'm totally thinking of driving myself to a Starbucks this morning to get myself another one. The nearest Starbucks is 15 minutes away, and I have no errands to run or anything, so it would be a trip just for coffee and cake pops. :lol: :reject:

I didn't like the birthday one I tried. :lol: It was kinda dry and boring.

I'm feeling too lazy to get up and get out of my PJ's and into regular clothes just yet, so I'll go get a treat this afternoon sometime. :D

Rocky Road cake pops. :drool:

Ok thanks to you guys my daughter and I have caved. She's going now to get us coffee and cake pops for breakfast. :lol: I need to try that new one.

And Kristen I feel bad that my Bono thread ate your Larry thread. :sad:

:shifty:

:evil:

But seriously, did you ever message Sicy to ask why? I don't get it, we've always done seperate threads before. I mean why not merge leather and moob threads for that matter? :shrug:

In fact, I did make a leather/moob thread once. :sexywink:

I like how proud of himself he looks at the end of that statement. :lol:

His .... huevos are that great I guess. :lol:
I had to think of that one time during Popmart mexico where he shouts Muchos huevos and grabs his crotch. :lmao:

Really Bono , never change.

I just won some tickets for a Dutch band :lol: So funneh,
GG I don't think you'll like them , but they did do a killer cover of WOWY.:drool:
And I might be able to go see Snow Patrol at the Glass House lock up after all. If I can find a place to stay overnight. So its pending.

Rocky Road cake pops. :drool:

Ok thanks to you guys my daughter and I have caved. She's going now to get us coffee and cake pops for breakfast. :lol: I need to try that new one.

And Kristen I feel bad that my Bono thread ate your Larry thread. :sad:

:shifty:

:evil:

But seriously, did you ever message Sicy to ask why? I don't get it, we've always done seperate threads before. I mean why not merge leather and moob threads for that matter? :shrug:

In fact, I did make a leather/moob thread once. :sexywink:

No worries. We were chatting in here a few days ago about how Bono and Larry should have their own thread too so I just made one. I dunno why it got moved.

I didn't message Sicy to ask her why. It's no biggie though..

:hmm: I went and dug it up. Haven't had a chance to look through it yet, so I hope a lot of pics aren't missing. I know mine should all still be there anyway. But maybe there's a little something in there we haven't seen for a while.

For the Larry girls. :hug: :kiss:

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f285/leather-day-when-leather-meets-moob-181224.html

Oh thanks :hug: This certainly made my day :drool:

His .... huevos are that great I guess. :lol:
I had to think of that one time during Popmart mexico where he shouts Muchos huevos and grabs his crotch. :lmao:

Really Bono , never change.

I just won some tickets for a Dutch band :lol: So funneh,
GG I don't think you'll like them , but they did do a killer cover of WOWY.:drool:
And I might be able to go see Snow Patrol at the Glass House lock up after all. If I can find a place to stay overnight. So its pending.

bonopopmofo.gif

:sexywink:

Well shit. Mr.Z and I managed to lose an entire plane reservation. We booked his flight for xmas on cheaptickets.com. The charge went through on his credit card but neither of us has ANY info on it - we can't find the confirmation email or anything. I told him he should call the cheaptickets customer service phone number and he just walked away. :shrug: I don't even remember for sure which airline it was. I just know which airports and which days. I feel dumb.

Well shit. Mr.Z and I managed to lose an entire plane reservation. We booked his flight for xmas on cheaptickets.com. The charge went through on his credit card but neither of us has ANY info on it - we can't find the confirmation email or anything. I told him he should call the cheaptickets customer service phone number and he just walked away. :shrug: I don't even remember for sure which airline it was. I just know which airports and which days. I feel dumb.

Oh no! Well I'm sure a phone call to them will clear it up. Or as a last resort you could call all the airlines flying there that day and ask if you have a reservation!

That's quite weird. so do you have a booking number on the creditcard statement? That way you can certainly figure it out with the service number.

Bono???? What the hell kind of name is that?

I don't know, but he's looking mighty fine. :shifty:

The guy on the left is called Larry. He bangs things for a living. The other guy calls himself Bono. He sings and talks a lot. They are rock stars. I don't know who the girl is. :hmm:

sorry zooey. :p

:lol:

Omg that sucks!

That's quite weird. so do you have a booking number on the creditcard statement? That way you can certainly figure it out with the service number.

:

I don't think so. It just says "soandso travel" (it's like TNP or something, some 3rd party travel company). I'm not worried that we don't have a reservation, it's just a matter of finding it and it's making me a little :panic: right now.

Mr.Z is different from me. He says "I'll call 'em in a bit." then goes outside to work in the yard. :gah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom