PG(and sometimes B)P: The Good, The Bad, and THE EDGE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

That took a lot of balls. I'd never make a brand new thread of some place I'd just popped into for the very first time and didn't really know anyone at all. :shrug:

But whatever.

It is super cold out today. :brr: I was planning to go get my groceries and do other things this morning, but now I think I'm going to wait until the sun's higher in the sky and it warms up a little. :lol: :wimp:

Yeah it's only 31F outside right now. And that's as good as its going to get. :angry: It needs to friggin' snow because at least if there is snow, I can live with the cold. Just plain cold? SUCKS.

Yeah it's only 31F outside right now. And that's as good as its going to get. :angry: It needs to friggin' snow because at least if there is snow, I can live with the cold. Just plain cold? SUCKS.

:lol: I actually much prefer it to be freezing cold with no snow. I HATE snow. The mornings here have been so crisp and beautiful and sunny. It's actually quite lovely, and the frost every morning is gorgeous. When I wrote that post, it was -4C (24F), which is what most early mornings have been like lately.

We have "mixed precipitation" in the forecast for two days next week, but I doubt it will pan out. Either way, I'm busting out of this popsicle stand in a week, and won't have to think about the cold or the potential of snow for a while. :love:

:uhoh: Would I survive that?

:lol: Gotta love how the online homework thing for my Calculus assignment says in the bar: Do Homework - my name.
Must oblige. Must. Do. Homework.

:scream: Almost done! Five assignments left.

Leaving now to go buy a Christmas tree and a new stove! Our stove died the other day, can't wait to finally have a new one. Anyway, I hope you guys can get the Bono/Edge/Larry love triangle sorted out. :lol: Sorry to leave you, but maybe someone can speak to a mod about it. :wave:

Ooh, yay for a Christmas tree! Sucks that you have to buy a new appliance at this time of year, but maybe there will be a good one on sale...

After I posted on my food site, I went to look through and approve/delete the numerous spam comments in the queue. LOVED this one on a recipe's post:
Absoultley first rate and copper-bottomed, gentlemen!

Wtf?! :lol: Gotta love spam-bots. I'd love to see some of the spam ones that don't come through for my approval, and are just automatically deleted. I bet there are some pretty crazy ones!

:lol: Wow bad timing for a stove to die, so close to Christmas. At least you will have a new one before it's too late. :D

:grumpy: There's nothin' to sort out in there. The Mullen has to go.

I got nothing against it either, as long as it stays in its own thread. :wink:

Nothing can come between Bono and Edge. :shifty: Well... maybe myself...

I'm currently doing art history make up work...le sigh. Much reading of articles and writing of 2-page summaries. Currently on the 4th out of 8.

I hear ya! :hug:

between all the AH classes I had in Special Art & music HS and Art College- there were only 2 I really liked. Teachers were great and made the subject come alive! :applaud: good teachers!

Hi ladies. :wave:

Question - what is the best app/extension you guys use these days to grab video from You Tube?

I'm making Sarah a dvd of a show she went to in the summer for Christmas. :)

Eta - Dazzled!! :hug:

Rarely have truer words been spoken.:up:
But I say,let's give the drummer also one chance before we kick him out :cute:
vlcsnap2011101922h28m32.png

FTW :applaud:

Question - what is the best app/extension you guys use these days to grab video from You Tube?

I use DVDVideoSoft's FreeYouTube downloader. It's a program you download from their site, and then you paste the URL in the program, then download. :shifty:

I get lots of stuff that way. :D

Eta - Dazzled!! :hug:

I'm using KeepVid: Download and save any video from Youtube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, iFilm and more!. Depends on what you want to edit with, MOV or MP4 is usually the highest quality. Might have to convert it if you are using Windows Movie Maker though.

Is it a U2 show? If so, did you check U2torrents? :) Might be much easier.

Rarely have truer words been spoken.:up:
But I say,let's give the drummer also one chance before we kick him out :cute:
vlcsnap2011101922h28m32.png

:larry: :grumpy: Whut Edge? :huh: He's laughing. *checks pulse* Hm, heartbeat is fine. Wtf is wrong with him then? Why on earth would someone voluntarily laugh? It breaks yer bleedin' face!

Ah, Daz. Missed you again. I'm home for a bit before going to see Cake tonight. I'm looking forward to it but not really excited. Kinda just... :|

I'm really looking forward to Brian Setzer on monday though.

Wonder if Cori had fun at Flo + the Machine last night.

did Cake turn out good?

oh cool 4 cori!

enjoy Brain's show :yes: on Monday if I don't catch you here. :hug:

Thanks Tara and GG!

I want to download and burn at the highest quality I can.

GG, it's not U2, if it were I'd probably already have it. :lol:

It's Beirut, she saw them in a club in Toronto. I've looked for torrents of the whole show, but can't find any. The entire show pretty much is on You Tube in separate videos, though.

Thanks Tara and GG!

I want to download and burn at the highest quality I can.

GG, it's not U2, if it were I'd probably already have it. :lol:

It's Beirut, she saw them in a club in Toronto. I've looked for torrents of the whole show, but can't find any. The entire show pretty much is on You Tube in separate videos, though.

Ah figures, seeing as you know probably more about U2T than I do. :giggle:

Fraid I've never heard of them. Be sure if you download from youtube to pick the highest amount of pixels. Usually 720 is the highest available quality. :)

:yippie: FINALLY done with maths. Been working on it since 3pm. :crack: That's over 7 hours ago.

True, I did take a 30 minute dinnerbreak. But still! :crack:

ETA using the thing, it says I have 283/600 points already. While I completely flunked the first exam. That's... interesting. :hmm: Maybe it's not counting homework as 20% and the exam as 40%.. That certainly works in my advantage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom