Pasadena Setlist Party 10/25 Thread #3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It feels like his voice is very strained tonight... Tell me I'm not the only one who is thinking this.

The rest of the band sounds great though.

No, I thought the same thing actually, particularly towards the end. Bono has definitely sounded better.... what can you do, he is human afterall. Im not going to complain....... having the chance to see them LIVE once more was fantastic!!!

I'm glad you made it too!! :hug::heart:
Have an amazing night and sweet dreams.

Goodnight folks, tonight was amazing.

soooo I only do half a load of laundry this week (causre that's where some of the extra money for being here wil come from) ! :lol:

I LOVVVEE the LED jacket!! :heart:

THANKS to U2, Interland & Crew, Laura, The Claw & tour crew, You Tube and SLP!

great show great SLP! :applaud::heart:

They have to add more dates. No DC either. DC is always a great show. Crap dates IMO.

Where the fuck is East Lansing?

I was very happy with the way youtube came through tonight!!!
I connected my laptop to my surround system and a projector and here you go :

That's my laptop in the front (on the ground), the black thing is my bass woofer with the projector on top and in the back my wall with the screen projection!

I enjoyed the show tremendously!!!
Even took some pictures of the screen projection and/or my laptop screen that came out pretty decent.
Yep, a bit crazy, I know.

Good performance, not great, but we have to realise that a live stream or even a DVD can NEVER capture the claw's awsomeness, it will always be a letdown in some way. Bono sounded a bit weak, but it got better, I guess he either had a cold or was partying too much in Vegas. Band gave a great performance and I love the set. But my biggest gripe is the audience. That shouldn't be on a DVD, how lame was that crowd?

Good performance, not great, but we have to realise that a live stream or even a DVD can NEVER capture the claw's awsomeness, it will always be a letdown in some way. Bono sounded a bit weak, but it got better, I guess he either had a cold or was partying too much in Vegas. Band gave a great performance and I love the set. But my biggest gripe is the audience. That shouldn't be on a DVD, how lame was that crowd?

Well i disagree. I thought the crowd did a good job, and proved everyone wrong. The band put on a great show. The sound was a little quiet at times, but remember, that isnt the final DVD. They will go back and edit the sound quality, camera angles and the final product should be awesome.

My at-home internet went out at approximately 10:50 pm last night. To say I was furious and heartbroken is an understatement!!! The internet provider is going to hear it from me, big time!!!

Oh, well, at least the Yankees won last night!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Bono's voice was a bit shaky, but I accept that from him, because he laughs at himself and tries tremendously, and like he says "I can't sing but I've got soul." The band was awesome though :) My internet went out during of my top five fav live songs - Stuck in A Moment! I was pissed. But I got my two wishlist songs - Unknown Caller and UTEOTW, in a row! haha.:applaud:

I am still exhausted...didn't get to bed until 3am my local time, after having been up all day long. It's now almost 11:30am, and I've been up since 8am with the boy and the puppy. Ah, the things we do for our Irish lads. Can't wait for the dvd...they looked fabulous last night!!!

Back
Top Bottom