Pasadena Setlist Party 10/25 Thread #3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That was excellent :applaud:!! Especially with seeing that Bono had some of our special brownies :giggle:. I am personally amazed that there were no issues feed-wise (besides my computer freezing at one point, but it does that normally). Thanks to Laura for still posting the setlist and for YouTube and the amazing people involved in letting us watch this! I'm tempted to watch part of it again :hmm:. I have to be up in 5 and a half hours :lol:

That was a mess. I wish they would have filmed Vegas and not told anyone. They looked nervous at times. I hope no one noticed him using the flag for his face. Edge miscue in SBS. Stage ppl and camera men showing up on screen. There isn't enough editing that can fix this. I did like Bono's adding the lyrics at the end of MOS like he did on snl.

SUCH an AMAZING show! I almost want to watch it again! :hyper: but no I have to do some paper writing...haha..and sleeeep...YOUTUBE is THE BEST! :applaud: quality was superb for a live stream!! :up:

I'm recording it right now with - replay media catcher.

If I were to download that now and start downloading the concert now, would it start from the beginning or the point the show is at now?

I just can't wait. I want this show NOW :drool:

Amazing show! My computer started having trouble with Ultraviolet and during MOS I only had sound but for the rest it was great!

I thought the sound was terrible at times. Too much echo and not very well equalized. The Edge's guitar solos weren't as crisp as they usually are.

Bono was EXHAUSTED! especially after running a lap during COBL. As a result, his voice wasn't at it's best tonight. Really lazy vocals.

I thought the first few songs were good, then the middle section was meh, but the show really picked up with One and Streets and it was all up hill from there.

UC was good too.

That was a lot of fun. No way in hell I would ever go to one of these shows in person (I really do not do well in crowds), but I enjoyed this. :)

Damn, I'm tempted to watch it again as well. However, I've got to go soon. My classes had already start. :lol:

Hmmm, two hours of sleep - it was definitely worth of it.

I'm sad because it's over. :sad: :hyper: :love: :heart::heart::heart:

Hugs to you all. :hug::hug::hug:

If I were to download that now and start downloading the concert now, would it start from the beginning or the point the show is at now?

I just can't wait. I want this show NOW :drool:

It starts recording from when you start the recorder. I stopped it to check the quality I recorded so I missed most of Breathe. It's much better now than the live stream too.

who's excited for the US tour announcement??? Possibly today??? *crosses fingers* Gillette Gillette Gillette Gillette :hyper:

:hyper:

glad you got to see/hear it, bri! :hug:

I'm glad you made it too!! :hug::heart:
Have an amazing night and sweet dreams.

Maybe it's the last time they're doing Ultraviolet...still one more show but maybe it's history.

Aww, I hope not.
That jacket is wacky tho.

How about an AMEN for the forum not going down during this show. :applaud:

:hi5:

I just noticed Bono always turns and faces Larry whenever Larry's supposed to sing...
It's like Larry needs blatant visual cues as to when he's supposed to start singing... :cute:
:lol: If only it had swung a little closer...he prob would have caught it and thrown it at bono. :wink:

They all had these hilarious adorable moments tonight. :love:
Edgey was jumpin! Bounce!

I think the reason they all gather together is to make sure Bono leaves the stage.

lolz

I'll be buying the official DVD right away, but I want the full, uncut and unedited version. :sad:

I'm sure there is SOMEONE in the world who got it ripped though, or is doing it now. :wink:
Me too! I want!

Please.

Goodnight folks, tonight was amazing.

It starts recording from when you start the recorder. I stopped it to check the quality I recorded so I missed most of Breathe. It's much better now than the live stream too.

Ah, well I'm sure someone will hopefully have the whole thing uploaded tomorrow by the time I get home from school. I'm ready to put this on a DVD and watch it again. :drool:

hmm I was thinking...must be cool for those people who were at the show, and can now go home and rewatch on Youtube...what a synthesis!

omg that was amazing!

until one, it was like having a HD dvd playing on my big screen tv. then for some reason it cut out, and when i managed to get it back, it was really low quality and i couldnt get it back to the way it was. maybe whoever was in charge of it decided after crazy tonight that it was time to lower the quality? i didnt care much, it was still awsome :D

amazing show, cant wait for the dvd!

Back
Top Bottom