Montreal II Setlist Party, Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LemonMacPhisto said:
yeah, but The Fly kicks massive ass, keep that song

keep em all

fuck Bullet, play Love and Peace in that spot and Until after Sometimes

Until can fit the War Theme right?!?!?!

right?!?!?!!:mad:

point: PLAY THE FLY EVERY NIGHT
:yes: i like the way you think :hmm:

i think it would be cool if zoo station/fly and uteotw/mw were alternated...although there is only one city with more than one show left this leg (i think)...and it just so happens ill be at both of those shows...:hyper:

LemonMacPhisto said:

oldplanescene3sg.jpg

:lol:

Uh-oh.

Checking the presale rules, it says we're only meant to get tickets to one show. However, after buying 3 GAs to Auckland, I went to check Brisbane and it actually showed I could only buy 1, it knew I'd bought 3/4 of my limit already. It didn't give an error saying I couldn't buy to Brisbane, it acted like it was all OK, so I went ahead and bought. Now when I try to use my code, it tells me I've used the full allotment, which I have, so it's up with the play there, but ... I don't want to lose my tickets just because IT LET ME buy to Brisbane.

I've no idea what to do now.

bold bold prediction...up next....wowy..but wouldnt it be great if it was something like out of control instead

LemonMacPhisto said:

y thank you, if all else fails, bribe him with candy or donuts, that usually works

or show a lil leg :wink:

I guess...but he's married. However if I wore my school uniform he might change his mind, lol.

Men and their school girl fantasies :sigh:

mkdominatr said:
I think i would rather UTEOTW over The Fly...Are they still chasing eachother around the ellipse too?

during UTEOTW Bono's running (Streets style) around the ellipse.

wenda said:

I guess...but he's married. However if I wore my school uniform he might change his mind, lol.

play some music in the background, usually some mid-80s new-wave euro pop or something crazy

trust me, it works, you don't want to know the full story, but it does :yes:

wenda said:

Wenda, what kind of work do you do?

:camera: Edit to add intrusive question smiley..:)

LemonMacPhisto said:

play some music in the background, usually some mid-80s new-wave euro pop or something crazy

trust me, it works, you don't want to know the full story, but it does :yes:

Oh I know, LOL!! He and I are both 80's whores so we always trade cd's and stuff. Kinda awkward when the other co-workers are around. :scratch:

I was at the magical Montreal 1 show, and UtEotW was just one of many of the show's highlights. Not least of which was them closing out the show with Bad, probably my fave U2 song.

I regret not making a better effort to get tickets for tonight. I know the house is coming down as I type this. Oh well, I can only hope that U2 makes another swing through Montreal, as they have done in many other cities. They're making a third trip to Boston next week, for chrissakes!

I think Sat's show has earned us (Montreal) a future DVD shoot. One can dream.

Axver said:
Uh-oh.

Checking the presale rules, it says we're only meant to get tickets to one show. However, after buying 3 GAs to Auckland, I went to check Brisbane and it actually showed I could only buy 1, it knew I'd bought 3/4 of my limit already. It didn't give an error saying I couldn't buy to Brisbane, it acted like it was all OK, so I went ahead and bought. Now when I try to use my code, it tells me I've used the full allotment, which I have, so it's up with the play there, but ... I don't want to lose my tickets just because IT LET ME buy to Brisbane.

I've no idea what to do now.

Ah, millions of us here had this problem back in January - call Ticketmaster and ask them what they say. Don't speak to some lowly rep, ask to speak with a supervisor to avoid a rep unnecessarily cancelling your tickets.

It seems to me many Europeans had their tix cancelled for having done what you did. Good luck!

wenda said:

Oh I know, LOL!! He and I are both 80's whores so we always trade cd's and stuff. Kinda awkward when the other co-workers are around. :scratch:

yeah, same with me and my friends talking about U2

I was talking about Zooropa and people thought I was on some type of hallucinagenic drug that made me spout random phrases of madness

angelordevil said:

Wenda, what kind of work do you do?

Well, I'll tell you peeps because you're cool and stuff.

I work at Ticketmaster Canada.

Not sure about now, but as off 2 weeks ago I was "the voice". I think someone from the US office may have done it now.

"Welcome to Ticketmaster" :blahblah: :blahblah:

I record the vast majority of the event names and such and have started rerecording over the last girl who was terrible.

I'm always recording throughout the day.

:waits for lynch mob:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom