Manchester 1 Setlist Party Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys your all bitchin about the two times vertigo thing and I was a sceptical as you all but seeing it tonight it really works.

Imagine if you will them playing it at 8.20PM with no lights in bright sunlight and then right at the end with the stadium crowd illuminated with the awsome light backdrops it really works IMHO. The crowd loved it everyone was going more mental the second time to the first, and I mean everyone not just the first ten rows.

In fact the the whole stadium was going mental the whole show, I was on the side on the first teir in line with the barrier and during the show dozens of people were getting carried out in every song especially during the Vertigo's at both ends. Absolutely mental crowd the paramedics were busy the whole night. I love us English give us some load muisc and plenty of ale and were happy and dont mind getting injured while we enjoy ourselves.

Guys you have got to remember that for 95% of the crowd tonight its the only U2 show they are going to on the tour and some of the crowd might not have U2 as their favorite band. The band have to appeal to their broad fan base not just the 5% who want to hear Acrobat and moan about Vertigo x 2. The guys in the band know what their doing thats why their U2, lets trust them to rock our asses off, hey thats why we love them.

As for the rest of the show it was awsome and the crowd were amazing. I am glad I went to Manchester and not London, from my previous experiances of U2 shows the London crowds are always tame, always go to a Northern England or Celtic show in Ireland, Scotland or Wales if you can.

Looking forward to Cardiff on the 29th and both Vertigo's

WOW i missed the setlist party ...because i was working:madspit:
But looks like a cool show...I will follow yay!!
And it looks like Vertigox2 continues :lmao:.....:hmm: maybe they are reading these forums and are thinking :hmm: this is really pissing everyone off...:evil: lets keep doing it!! :lmao:...or they are getting the wrong impression that people are enjoying Vertigo has a closure.
Or U2 really really love Vertigo and just want to play it and sing it to death.:huh:
:shrug: whatever the reason i must admit i hope one day they go back to playing 40...i really loved that song as an ending...or even Walk on...:drool:

angel_28 said:
WOW i missed the setlist party ...because i was working:madspit:
But looks like a cool show...I will follow yay!!
And it looks like Vertigox2 continues :lmao:.....:hmm: maybe they are reading these forums and are thinking :hmm: this is really pissing everyone off...:evil: lets keep doing it!! :lmao:...or they are getting the wrong impression that people are enjoying Vertigo has a closure.
Or U2 really really love Vertigo and just want to play it and sing it to death.:huh:
:shrug: whatever the reason i must admit i hope one day they go back to playing 40...i really loved that song as an ending...or even Walk on...:drool:

I think a lot of people who go to show are enjoying Vertigox2 (see Gabster2004's post), maybe that's why they keep doing it.

But I like to think it's because it pisses people off in the forums :evil:

I'm curious to see what BrownEyedBoy thought though.

Last edited:
ramblin rose said:
This thread is possessed. Why does Chizip's post always appear at the bottom.:ohmy:

Chizip
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
Premium Member
Local time:
06-14-2005 08:09 PM

6-14-2005 10:32 PM - we missed you today angel

He used a time machine!

ramblin rose said:

Shit is he living in the future?:slant:

I told you, he used a time machine.

OR...

Yes, I've got it...

Our dear Chizip...

...is a robot. Not just any robot. A time-travelling robot. Yes, it all makes sense now!!

Queen Bee said:

He must've made that post when Elvis was tweaking the Interference clock. :hmm: Now he won't be able to post anything for another 2 hours because of flood control!

:lol: poor Chizip. That's what he gets for hiding his secret robot identity from us.

5stars.gif
:drool:

Chizip said:

i saw tomorrows setlist.....2 vertigos!!! :no:

Forget Vertigo, the important thing is...

Did they play...

MOFO!!!!!!!!! :rockon: DA-NA-NA-NA-NA-DU-NA-NA-NA-NA-DA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-DANANANANANANA!!!!

Chizip said:
Edit - I'm sending out an SOS

Where are those happy days, they seem so hard to find
I tried to reach for you, but you have closed your mind
Whatever happened to our love?
I wish I understood
It used to be so nice, it used to be so good

So when you’re near me, darling can’t you hear me
S.O.S.
The love you gave me, nothing else can save me
S.O.S.
When you’re gone
How can I even try to go on?
When you’re gone
Though I try how can I carry on?

You seem so far away though you are standing near
You made me feel alive, but something died I fear
I really tried to make it out
I wish I understood
What happened to our love, it used to be so good

S.O.S.
The love you gave me, nothing else can save me
S.O.S.
When you’re gone
When you’re gone

S.O.S.
And the love you gave me, nothing else can save me
S.O.S.
When you’re gone
When you’re gone
When you’re gone
When you’re gone

i'm lost because i'm late :)

what happened? whats this about seeing the setlists already? whats this about them playing mofo? whats this about chizip using a time machine (maybe hes austin powers)? :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom