Manchester 1 Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crumbs is a good song

but I'd much rather hear a bunch of other songs live instead of that even though I know they will eventually play it, I like it, Ill look forward to hearing it if /when they play it when i go in the fall, but i wont cry if they dont play it.

VertigoGal said:

yeah that song does tend to depress me

I will follow= :rockon:
Lemon= :heart: :dance:
Mofo= :rockon: x infinity

but tomorrow just makes me :sad:

awesome song though, love the pipes:up:

Agreed. If they brought back Mofo...:combust: Tomorrow would be good though, it has always been one of my favourites from October. It IS rather depressing, but I like it when U2 goes to the dark side so to speak...

Vertigo
I Will Follow
Electric Co.
Elevation
New Years Day
Beautiful Day
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love & Peace Or Else

kellyahern said:

I think your right, best get these ready:

8f171ba8.jpg

I knew you would have them ready for us, Kelly, always so thoughtful!

AtomicBono said:

Agreed. If they brought back Mofo...:combust: Tomorrow would be good though, it has always been one of my favourites from October. It IS rather depressing, but I like it when U2 goes to the dark side so to speak...

:yes: my favourite u2 songs are almost all depressing songs( exept Out Of Control)...wondering what that says about me?:lol:

Last edited:
Not a fan huge fan of Crumbs or Man and a Woman, but I am sure I would enjoy them live nonetheless...

Crumbs seems like it would really rock live with an extended ending (they're already jamming on the studio version), ala Gone or Last Night on Earth...of course I'd take either of those songs over Crumbs :D

Crumbs rules. Great opening, excellent lyrics and chorus, great ending that can be improved live...a lot.

AtomicBono said:

yknow what would be great would be if they played Tomorrow and The Wanderer. I've always seen the Wanderer as Tomorrow Pt2...

VertigoGal said:
crumbs is pretty good. i love the ending though.how bout they play Electrical Storm and then just randomly tack on the ending of Crumbs or something...:hmm:

you know what, i saw a tribute band play walk on, and they snipetted crumbs at the end of that and it worked beautifulllllly

Leetah said:

:yes: may favourite u2 songs are almost all depressing songs( exept Out Of Control)...wondering what that says about me?:lol:

it means you're totally gothic and alternative and you should shop at Hot Topic :wink:

Leetah said:

:yes: may favourite u2 songs are almost all depressing songs( exept Out Of Control)...wondering what that says about me?:lol:

it means you are probably a Coldplay fan as well:wink:

The "all-new" piano-only-intro to NYD has been played in Bruxelles on Friday (and also at some shows in Dec. 82, if I'm not wrong here) but on sunday in Gelsenkirchen they were back to the normal version. Also One had the usual strings/guitar intro, unlike Bruxelles were Edge did some great guitar-work behind B's sermon...

kellyahern said:
Vertigo
I Will Follow
Electric Co.
Elevation
New Years Day
Beautiful Day
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Love & Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday

Please play Please!!!!

kellyahern said:
Vertigo
I Will Follow
Electric Co.
Elevation
New Years Day
Beautiful Day
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Love & Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday

It's getting PITNOLIC.....

Hmmmm...amazingly enough, work & a setlist party don't mix well:ohmy:

I'd like to hear Crumbs but wouldn't lose any sleep if it wasn't played.

Any chance Bad closes this show??

Bad = best closing song ever:up: IMHO:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom