Boston #4 setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The fact that Bonos struggling with Every Breaking Wave already may mean it becomes this tour's New York....gone in Europe

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

What they oughta do is perform it as a full band arrangement. Give the others a chance to carry Bono and eliminate the need for the full on high octane vocals every night. :shrug:

Second half of the show still needs a lot of work. COBL is sticking out like a sore thumb.

Also, am I the only who loves the megaphone on the Bullet verses?

I haven't listened to this song via stream in a while - has Bono been doing the megaphone for the whole song regularly?

How about replacing EBW with Sleep like a Baby? That guitar solo at the end and the slow drums, and then right into Bullet, a la vertigo tour and SBS?

I'd like that. And that's coming from someone who loves EBW.

Hey he actually got two lines of Shine Like Stars right tonight! "We'll shine like stars and it'll be alright" was a common variation in the eighties.

I'm stoked it's back. It's the moment to which WOWY builds and it completes the live version for me. Since WOWY's a set fixture it's something he can do regularly as well, with no real need for the band to do rehearsals or whatever.

But I agree I'd take a total rarity - e.g. ASOH, obviously - over a bonus verse. It's just that takes plenty of rehearsal and is only likely to show up really infrequently, so I'll take what I can get with Shine Like Stars.

This is my third party and I'm feeling more comfortable. So there's something I need to share. Here it comes...I don't like Bullet. I said it!

:reject::ohmy:

Who else in rock music does the megaphone thing? Besides Bono and Scott Weiland?

I'd like that. And that's coming from someone who loves EBW.

everyone thinks Sleep Like a Baby would fall flat live but I disagree, I think it would work. especially if Edge played around a bit. Bono wouldn't have to sing in falsetto, he didn't totally sing Lemon in falsetto on ZooTV

Edge is doing different stuff during Bono's ending rant tonight, I like this

TD Garden - Boston, MA - July 15, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Gloria / Van Morrison's Gloria (snippet)
03 - Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
09 - Raised by Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
10 - Until the End of the World / Love and Peace or Else (snippet)
---------- INTERMISSION: The Fly (Gavin Friday Mix) ----------
11 - Invisible
12 - Even Better Than the Real Thing
13 - Mysterious Ways / Sisters Are Doin' It for Themselves (snippet)
14 - Volcano
15 - Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out Of
16 - Every Breaking Wave
17 - With or Without You / Shine Like Stars (snippet)
---------- Stephen Hawking Video ----------
18 - City of Blinding Lights
19 - Bullet the Blue Sky / 19 (snippet)
20 - The Hands That Built America (snippet) / Pride (In the Name of Love)

Last edited:
[TWEET]621501461105647616[/TWEET]

Did he make it or was it given to him by someone in the crowd

Back
Top Bottom