Twickenham 2 Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: Just popping in. Gotta get dressed and help my parents move today :(

Think there will be anything different played because it's Father's Day? Or perhaps SYCMIOYO will be even more special? :hmm:

No cat puking here, thank goodness. He's just running around the house begging to be let out (he's an indoor cat).

U2Girl1978 said:
They soundchecked Acrobat in the other realm today. :shifty:

Don't say things like that, even if you're kidding! Do you realize how many heart attacks of interferencers you may cause with statements like that? :wink:

Gizmo reckons :up: for OOTS
I asked and he meeowed

but then again he may be getting ready to make a stain

daygloeyes2 said:

Don't say things like that, even if you're kidding! Do you realize how many heart attacks of interferencers you may cause with statements like that? :wink:

I'm sure the people in the other realm did have a heart attack when the other u2 played it. :lmao:

Bye!

This might be the smallest turn out yet for one of these... :hmm:
I bet this will be the most kick ass show yet...

There's still some time for more setlist party regulars to show up. It's early yet. But the fact that it is Father's Day might keep the turnout down somewhat.

As far as I'm concerned, the party can start, because I'm here!!!! It's been difficult for me to attend these parties more than 10 minutes or so at a time.

Hi everyone. Too bad there's no live broadcast today. Listening to the songs within minutes of them playing them yesterday was great. I think the downloading during the show kept everyone so busy there was less time for complaining.:)

U2dork said:
Bye!

This might be the smallest turn out yet for one of these... :hmm:
I bet this will be the most kick ass show yet...

Setlist wise, I doubt it. Based on what they soundchecked today I wouldnt expect any major surprises. Maybe one or two. I like the setlists they have been doing in Europe and I'm not a setlist bitcher. But they seem to be playing it a bit safe so far, even by U2 standards. Long way to go though, so it could all change quickly.

I hope its tonight, but not counting on it. I'm sure it will be a great performance regardless of what gets played.

Lila64 said:
[B

Think there will be anything different played because it's Father's Day? Or perhaps SYCMIOYO will be even more special? :hmm:
[/B]

We have Father's Day on Thursday in Europe :wink:
Or maybe it's just in Poland :hmm:

ramblin rose said:
I think the downloading during the show kept everyone so busy there was less time for complaining.:)

And that's a good thing too...after all, we found out today that they see what we say on these boards! As Bono said about the comments, "It's murder!"

If any member of U2 sees this, I'd just like to say that I love you guys unconditionally and everything you do is just fine with me. :sexywink:

Except for :larry: new hairdo :reject:

according to zootopia, a roadie is taping the words to Wild Horses on the stage...

From Zootopia:

Roadie is taping the words to Wild Horses on the b-stage - right next to the faces of our zootops!!! Ceri says this roadie has also taped "gaffa" card on secutity guys back and winked at the girls!!!! lmao:)

Diane L said:

And that's a good thing too...after all, we found out today that they see what we say on these boards! As Bono said about the comments, "It's murder!"

If any member of U2 sees this, I'd just like to say that I love you guys unconditionally and everything you do is just fine with me. :sexywink:

Except for :larry: new hairdo :reject:

I would like to second Diane's comments, except that I like Larry's new hairdo, he could just ease up on the gel a wee bit :sexywink:

:lmao: at the roadie that rose mentioned.

U2dork said:
according to zootopia, a roadie is taping the words to Wild Horses on the stage...

:laugh: well there is the surprise. Not a HUGE one though as it was soundchecked yesterday. I'm waiting for the surprise that is Crumbs From Your Table or Electrical Storm. Dont think either are happening tonight. But please feel free to prove me wrong U2!!!

What's funny about taping the lyrics is that during Boston 3 Bono barely looked away from the teleprompter. I was laughing the whole time because you could tell he was doing everything possible to not fuck up the lyrics.

ramblin rose said:
What's funny about taping the lyrics is that during Boston 3 Bono barely looked away from the teleprompter. I was laughing the whole time because you could tell he was doing everything possible to not fuck up the lyrics.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom