Twickenham 1 Setlist Party Uno!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They still haven't deviated from Manchester 2.
I repeat - I'm not complaining. It's without doubt the best set from the entire tour so far IMHO. Only 2 songs away from perfection (Wild Horses and Acrobat)

ElessarTom said:
I repeat - I'm not complaining. It's without doubt the best set from the entire tour so far IMHO. Only 2 songs away from perfection (Wild Horses and Acrobat)

What about Bad?! you can't call a set perfect without BAD. maybe they'll end with Bad...:drool:

ElessarTom said:
why would they? there will only be a couple of hundread if that, that were at both the manchester show, and this one, so why would they go for a whole new set?

And are there any links for COBL, miracle and others? I just have songs since SBS!

Many thanks!

ElessarTom said:

Can;t say I agree with you but hey, at last there are some soundboards...that has taken a while..oh and great news friends..
www.Yorin.com (dutchradiostation) will broadcast the full concert I heard today...the 13th or the 15th of july amsterdam...its still a while but hell

timothius said:
Morning/Evening all :wave:
afternoon for me - need an update on the setlist?

01. Vertigo
02. I Will Follow
03. The Electric Co.
04. Elevation
05. New Years Day
06. Beautiful Day
07. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
08. All I Want Is You
09. City of Blinding Lights
10. Miracle Drug
11. Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own
12. Love and Peace or Else
13. Sunday Bloody Sunday
14. Bullet the Blue Sky
15. Running to Stand Still
Declaration of Human Rights
16. Pride (In the Name of Love)
17. Where the Streets Have No Name
18. One
Encore break
19. Zoo Station
20. The Fly

KUEFC09U2 said:
why would they? there will only be a couple of hundread if that, that were at both the manchester show, and this one, so why would they go for a whole new set?

I don't think any two consecutive sets have been identical so far on this tour.

U2FanPeter said:
We're going to need some industrial strength PITNOL if the broadcast includes double vertigo.

u2fp

The broadcast won't because it started with COBL.

ElessarTom said:
I'm recording, but onto tape. I'm sure someone will have found a way to record to HD.

And there'll be the inevitable bootlegs as well including Vertigo -> All I Want Is You.

from where

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom