Twickenham 1 Setlist Party Uno!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
adriansr_martin said:
anyone else here tonight think how f'ing good adam is tonight - I mean i've heard him get alot of stick in the past for his playing but he's holding them together tonight - his playing has been flawless (unlike the edge ahem bullet solo anyone)

I'm going tomorrow and your not! he he

Note: that's what the new Bullet solo is SUPPOSED to sound like!

adriansr_martin said:
anyone else here tonight think how f'ing good adam is tonight - I mean i've heard him get alot of stick in the past for his playing but he's holding them together tonight - his playing has been flawless (unlike the edge ahem bullet solo anyone)

I'm going tomorrow and your not! he he

well at least it sounds rock 'n roll again...it was all a little bit too laid back for me..

anyone got live8 tickets?.....here bono say there gonna definately play pride! to make up for 20 years ago....any ideas on what other 2 they'll play?

One.

This is IDENTICAL to Manchester 2 still. Not that I'm complaining! If this set stays for Cardiff I'll be delighted.

s18 ysi com / d.aspx?id=3T31O15J1NOY23CYUUIX95WK04

RTSS

Yeah you might just be getting it from one speaker. Must be a problem with the setup :uhoh:

ElessarTom said:
Live Aid and Live 8.....

It's identical to Manchester so far.
of course it is, its a show, belive it or not manchester and london are totally different places, so there gonna be the same songs on the first night

He'll be in Edinburgh.....

So word on whether or not he'll be at Murrayfield or not.

Shut up Dermot.

adriansr_martin said:

:eyebrow: Edge's solo sounded great...? I don't understand the problem with it.

Please...:drool: it was just one bloody line. come on. just PLAY THE WHOLE SONG. you know you want to.

andrew_farrell said:
s18 ysi com / d.aspx?id=3T31O15J1NOY23CYUUIX95WK04

RTSS

Yeah you might just be getting it from one speaker. Must be a problem with the setup :uhoh:

np prob at all my friend...was just curious if my out of this world soundsystem was broke...:wink:

Thank god it isn't

Calm down kids! They have to talk over it. It's contractual obligation... That's why they didn't air all of the concert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom