Toronto III Setlist Watch and Party, Part III - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
6/21 and there's still plenty of room left in the second encore (party girl, oots, etc.) for something different after where we are...

I would have liked to see Running to Stand Still in there, but alas...

And the ordering of Until the End --> COBL seems kind of weird to me, but it might work. It also might be easier to flip-flop UTEOTW and NYD...

:excited:

This piece:

Vertigo
Out of Control
Gloria
Beautiful Day
New Years Day
Until The End Of The World
City of Blinding Lights

and this one:

The Fly
Discotheque
Mysterious Ways
With or Without You

take the cake! Man, what great transitions!! I hope this is real!

I HAVE to go to bed now... 0540 here now... Sooooo tired... Really hope the setlist is true....

See ya all tomorrow night!:wink:

Miringeltje said:
No Electr. Co and no Elevation.
Have those songs even missed a Vertigo tour concert?

On most of the first leg, Electric Co was alternated with Gloria on multi-night stands. Elevation, to my knowledge, has not missed a Vertigo (or Elevation, for that matter) show...

The rumors were they practiced discotheque... and all the others have been played this tour. No electric Co. 4/1 anaheim, in fact no early stuff that show. I believe the list to be legit.

I think I'm more excited about the song they took away (NO "ELEVATION"; THANKS, GOD, I KNEW YOU WERE LISTENING) than the song they added ("Discotheque").

"Out of Control" and "Gloria" back-to-back is pretty slick.

Nothing exciting about "New Year's Day," "Mysterious Ways," or "Until the End of the World."

woah, i didn't realize elevation was left out too! that's an addition by subtraction if you ask me. good stuff, may they never play that awful song again.

really nice to see until the end of the world there, and of course discotheque.

bring on please and mofo.

typhoon said:
I think I'm more excited about the song they took away (NO "ELEVATION"; THANKS, GOD, I KNEW YOU WERE LISTENING) than the song they added ("Discotheque").

"Out of Control" and "Gloria" back-to-back is pretty slick.

Nothing exciting about "New Year's Day," "Mysterious Ways," or "Until the End of the World."

except that they haven't been played in a while, so it's refreshing to see them...

typhoon said:

Except that they get the crowd going. They've been done tons of times before, but if you want to get a crowd rockin', those are three songs you put out there!

Harbinger said:
^^^ except that they haven't been played in a while, so it's refreshing to see them...
Yeah, but they could use the rest.

typhoon said:
I think I'm more excited about the song they took away (NO "ELEVATION"; THANKS, GOD, I KNEW YOU WERE LISTENING)

You have obviously not been to a Vertigo show... Elevation really kicks ass live...

BYE BYE and GOOD NIGHT everybody!

typhoon said:

Yeah, but they could use the rest.

And, with the exception of NYD, they've gotten it. UTEOTW has only been played a handful of times on the whole tour, and MW was dropped for most of the european leg. NYD has appeared and disappeared, though it's been around for msot of Eurtigo, so I'll unequivocally grant you that one...

I have been to a vertigo show, and I feel Elevation was one of the weak spots. 1 verse with the full band rocking? screw that. And dont really be surprised if you see it there with all because of you. they have moved stuff around that much before.

Harbinger said:
And, with the exception of NYD, they've gotten it.
Yeah, I know. They should rotate more of their staples around like that. It's good. It just isn't a big deal when they pop up again, which is what I'm saying.

goonight to those who are leaving...

come on, u2.com... zootopia... or better yet Interferencers... someone!

Are you out there?
can you hear me now?
Will you listen as I call aloud?

typhoon said:

Yeah, I know. They should rotate more of their staples around like that. It's good. It just isn't a big deal when they pop up again, which is what I'm saying.

Ok, I'll conceed that, I guess my main excitement was the fact that they're different from the first two nights.

Will the list be posted on any site tonight, or do they usually wait until the next day to post that? This is my first time at a setlist party, so please excuse my ignorance! :)

Some guy is back already and posted on Zootopia that they were videotaping, quote: "...All Because Of You, Fast Cars and when U2 called BB King"

Back
Top Bottom