Shuttlecock XXIX: You Snooze, You Get a Boring Thread Title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You've changed Saturn. You used to be cool, what with your rings and all. Thanks for ruining my life, Planet Douche.

:lol: Don't worry, Saturn is the Tough Love planet. He'll whip your ass into shape and in 2.5 years you'll be a better man for it.

Is Virgo in the shithouse today? Because work is stressing me out and annoying me today.

On the plus side, it's gotten a lot better over the past few weeks, and we're bound to have the crappy days pop up as this brouhaha winds down.

Still - boo.

There's enough planetary crankiness right now to go around for everybody.

A drop of bleach just splashed onto one of my favorite shirts, and has essentially ruined it.

Fuck you, Saturn.

Cappies have Pluto transiting their sign for many years. Pluto doesn't mess around - Pluto transforms inside and out. But it's probably mostly over for you (and me - my moon's in Cap) being born early in the sign. Started about a year ago. Did you have an interesting year?

This is getting embarrassing. I love studying natal charts. I wish somebody knew Bono's time of birth. It's all kind of useless without exact time of birth.

Come to think of it, yeah. I have an authority-worshipping, everyone-in-charge-is-always-right-no-matter-what boss right now who's driving me FUCKING INSANE. You can imagine how someone like that would rub me the wrong way.

Cappies have Pluto transiting their sign for many years. Pluto doesn't mess around - Pluto transforms inside and out. But it's probably mostly over for you (and me - my moon's in Cap) being born early in the sign. Started about a year ago. Did you have an interesting year?

This is getting embarrassing. I love studying natal charts. I wish somebody knew Bono's time of birth. It's all kind of useless without exact time of birth.

Probably doesn't help anyone now that Pluto isn't a planet anymore. Just a big goddamn rock rolling through your start sign. LOL PWND!

3819140850_55c3de5ba8_o.gif

Come to think of it, yeah. I have an authority-worshipping, everyone-in-charge-is-always-right-no-matter-what boss right now who's driving me FUCKING INSANE. You can imagine how someone like that would rub me the wrong way.

Actually I just checked the ephemeris and slow-moving Pluto doesn't make contact with your sun degree until mid-Feb 2011 although it will start building towards the end of next year. :happy: How it plays out depends on where the action is in your chart.

Probably doesn't help anyone now that Pluto isn't a planet anymore. Just a big goddamn rock rolling through your start sign. LOL PWND!

Yeah, we don't care. Still acts like a planet in astrology. So do asteroids.

What's in store for a Gemini, joyful? Born in the 2:00pm hour, if that helps.

Hmm, I got nothing on Gemini at the moment. No major action going on in general but I'd need your exact birthdate info (month, day, year, time, and place) to know what's going on in your chart. It's really the rising sign that matters the most although it's definitely significant when a slow-moving outer planet like Saturn and Pluto makes a transit to your sun sign.

I feel like I'm speaking Swahili in here. :reject:

Yeah, how 'bout that U2?

This from an email from a local radio station, announcing a chance to win tickets:

Sunday, June 20th 1077 The End Welcomes U2’s gigantic carbon footprint to Qwest Field.

:lol:

Beautiful! What piece is that?

WHA, I wouldn't worry - Ticketmaster can likely just reissue them to you if you haven't gotten them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom