Shuttlecock XXIX: You Snooze, You Get a Boring Thread Title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 more days then i gets a whole week off.

Dang. /jealous

I'm pretty good. Can't believe next week is Thanksgiving. Wednesday will be a short day, and our director is giving the whole department the day off on Friday, which will pretty much rule.

I'm having a fancy dinner with a friend tonight. Twice a year, a bunch of Seattle restaurants do a 3-for-$30 thing, where you pick one appetizer from a short list, one main course and one dessert. $30!

We're going to one of Tom Douglas' restaurants, and at last I will be able to taste his famous crab cakes and his uber-famous coconut creme pie.

I'm only working Monday next week. Having a bunch of PTO left over at the end of the year is nice.

Also, I am really frustrated with Australians.

I've been hanging out on this site for too long and have picked up the trend of bashing Canadians.

:hug:

Dang. /jealous

I'm pretty good. Can't believe next week is Thanksgiving. Wednesday will be a short day, and our director is giving the whole department the day off on Friday, which will pretty much rule.

I'm having a fancy dinner with a friend tonight. Twice a year, a bunch of Seattle restaurants do a 3-for-$30 thing, where you pick one appetizer from a short list, one main course and one dessert. $30!

We're going to one of Tom Douglas' restaurants, and at last I will be able to taste his famous crab cakes and his uber-famous coconut creme pie.

Sounds fantastic! :drool: Vancouver has a bunch of those kinds of events every year. It's a great way to check out restaurants you've never been to, or wouldn't be able to afford normally. :love:

I didn't, I actually don't watch 30 Rock... feel free to shun...

there was a moment when they talked about how they were going to make a strong drive for enough meters on this third down to make the Prime Minister very proud aboot how well they played football.

(i totally butchered that)

Joyful, you have a doppelganger in Utah. Your doppelganger does not threaten me with New Age mysticism for being a Libra though.

I didn't, I actually don't watch 30 Rock... feel free to shun...

SHUNNED!
talktothehand.gif

Irvine, that equality thread in FYM looks like such an exercise in futility, it's basically all the conservative posters delicately dancing around the issue and you asking the same question over and over again :crack:

Yeah. It's a shame, because for a while it actually looked like some productive discussion might result.

It's a shame the lengths people will go in an attempt to either justify and/or hide their real beliefs.

Joyful, you have a doppelganger in Utah. Your doppelganger does not threaten me with New Age mysticism for being a Libra though.

Probably not, she didn't look like she was nearly as cool as Joyful.

She must not be a Leo then. We're very threatening AND cool right now, what with a rare 8-month transit of Mars through our sign and all. We are currently the envy of the zodiac while you poor, poor Libras are stuck with Saturn for the next 2.5 years. Tsk tsk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom