Shuttlecock XXIX: You Snooze, You Get a Boring Thread Title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: nothing to see here. I totally got the Roman numeral right on the first try, I swear. :shifty:

U2popmofo; said:
Cori, if you end up not being able to rid yourself of one of the 4 Seattle preorders, let me know. Washington = not far

I've got 2 tickets left on my Boots presale code if you wanna give it a shot

JT, BoMac, Elfa, and myself in the same place at the same time?

Let me go check The Book of Revelations again, as this sounds disturbingly similar to the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

:wink:

You guys can both use it if you promise not to fuck the other guy over and try to get two :shame:

I want everybody to come to Seattle for the show.

GA party in the back of the field, ya'll! :cabbagepatch:

Totally. Get your reservation in early, or you'll be stuck sleeping in the spot on the floor next to the cat's litter box!

Or worse, the Jimmy Leg!!!!1!!!!1

:lol: x 500

Yeah, people might think the extra spot in my bed is the primo reservation, but just wait until I've kicked you 15 times in 20 minutes. :wink:

I haven't actually had the jimmy leg issue in a while. It comes and goes.

Okay, if you're serious, I'll reserve now, pending my final decision to come.

:wink:

If I had a house and not a little crummy one-bedroom apartment, I'd totally invite everyone to crash at my place.

If I win the lottery between now and then, I'll buy a big-ass house and everyone will be welcome.

I think I've already convinced two non-internet friends to buy GA and hang with me/us in the back. I'm converting people to the GA party!

I know the general whereabouts of Mr. Gates' secure fortress home and should be able to get us in the vicinity.

At least until we're tackled by 500 security guards or something.

Hey, maybe Bono will crash there again like he did during their Vertigo stopover! :hmm:

We could attempt approach via boat on Lake Washington. What's a night or two in jail in the name of crazy U2 fandom?

Yeah, the hotels on Highway 99/Aurora are pretty convenient to the downtown core. And to my neighborhood! :sexywink:

I know the general whereabouts of Mr. Gates' secure fortress home and should be able to get us in the vicinity.

Hey, maybe Bono will crash there again like he did during their Vertigo stopover! :hmm:

We could attempt approach via boat on Lake Washington. What's a night or two in jail in the name of crazy U2 fandom?

I have access to a boat in Seattle. :shifty:

:evil:

boating? i'm in.

Do you know how to drive said boat, or is it going to end up like an episode of The Monkees or something, with all of us ending up in the drink and then running around on the beach as cops chase us and Daydream Believer plays in the background?

Do you know how to drive said boat, or is it going to end up like an episode of The Monkees or something, with all of us ending up in the drink and then running around on the beach as cops chase us and Daydream Believer plays in the background?

:lol: It's a sailboat. I used to go sailing all the time when I was a teen. It would be easy enough to brush up on my skillz before then, as I have family members here who have sailboats as well. I may have to wait until spring though, as I don't want to risk falling in the water at this time of year. :wink:

:lol: :love:

I want to go to there, to cori's party in Seattle, but I can't. I am cry :scream:

Boo, Lila. :(

I know someone with a sailboat as well. I think he's a U2 fan as well, so maybe I can recruit him for our sekrit skeme to see teh Bono.

I've always wanted to go to Seattle. I remember back in the 80s/90s we almost had a short trip booked there, but it never came to fruition. :(

I've always wanted to go to Seattle.

i've been drooling over seattle for about six years or so. it just looks soooo pretty. once i actually have money i might try to get there (in summer) for a belated birthday trip. i'd love to try living somewhere up there too, i just love the scenery. the pacific northwest has always given me a pretty strong new zealand vibe.

i've been drooling over seattle for about six years or so. it just looks soooo pretty. once i actually have money i might try to get there (in summer) for a belated birthday trip. i'd love to try living somewhere up there too, i just love the scenery. the pacific northwest has always given me a pretty strong new zealand vibe.
am i invited? :depressed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom