Shuttlecock! Part X - Forfeit! Racquet Smash!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hi5:

Thanks, April. It's actually gotten easier the closer it gets!

So apparently "Winter" has leaked somewhere? I don't know the context, just saw new threads for requests and discussion in The Other Place.

Maybe you all talked about it last night, but I'm too lazy to go searching for the old thread.

:hi5:

Thanks, April. It's actually gotten easier the closer it gets!

So apparently "Winter" has leaked somewhere? I don't know the context, just saw new threads for requests and discussion in The Other Place.

Maybe you all talked about it last night, but I'm too lazy to go searching for the old thread.

It has? Cripes... I gotta get on that.

You're a much stronger woman than I - I always have a hard time resisting the cock.

Finished watching Zoo TV last night and still love the Cock more than ever. :heart:

I watched it last night. JT was my favorite tour in person, but, that Sydney show might be my favorite on DVD. Just an amazing collision of great songs, a great stage concept, Bono at his vocal peak, etc.

Comcast NM is still not on board with U2 On Demand. :angry:

ZooTV Sydney is like the best thing that ever happened on DVD in my lifetime, lol.

That sucks. Have you called???

Not yet because calling Comcast NM is not a pleasant experience unless you actually enjoy being on hold for 15 minutes, then getting transferred repeatedly so you can tell your story to many different incompetent people, without ever actually being helped, while your cellphone minutes get depleted. But hey, I'm a Shuttlecock trooper. :happy:

Not yet because calling Comcast NM is not a pleasant experience unless you actually enjoy being on hold for 15 minutes, then getting transferred repeatedly so you can tell your story to many different incompetent people, without ever actually being helped, while your cellphone minutes get depleted. But hey, I'm a Shuttlecock trooper. :happy:

Please trust me when I tell you that I feel your pain, personally and professionally.

The cock wants what it wants. Go with what you're feeling. Most of mine started as one line I really liked.

Help a brother out and pick something.

ETA - is the site 100% up to date with lyrics? If you do not choose something, and I do, I'd hate to pick something that's already been done.

It's the "bonus track" from Linear:

:hug:

I can see I'm going to cave soon and order the boxed set. I know, I should have already, but I'm not a big box setter. I'd rather spend $50 on 5 copies of the CD at Best Buy on Tuesday and give them away. But you're all a bad bad influence on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom