Shuttlecock! Part VIII - If God Will Serve His Shuttles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bb-knifeScene-DP.jpg

This picture reminds me of my dreams.

Ears and noses will be the trophies of the day.

I like the last minute or so of the new U2 song "Breathe"

How do you feel about Shuttlecock though, GAF?

Shuttlecock? I'm sorry, I'm not familiar.

You should like the whole song. Learn to love it, or, your Gangs of New York privileges are revoked. You get gone, and you stay gone.

I do like the whole song actually. I'm flip-flopping on this album more than John Kerry in '04. But the end is particularly great. The delivery of "Sing your heart out, sing my heart out" and "I found grace inside a sound...I found grace, it's all that I found" makes me happy on this dull, hungover Saturday morning.

Shuttlecock? I'm sorry, I'm not familiar.

I do like the whole song actually. I'm flip-flopping on this album more than John Kerry in '04. But the end is particularly great. The delivery of "Sing your heart out, sing my heart out" and "I found grace inside a sound...I found grace, it's all that I found" makes me happy on this dull, hungover Saturday morning.

I pointed out the flip-flopping, Hawk Jr., and you more or less told me I was wrong. Fucker.

I still really like it, but think that it is strongest in the beginning and end. Breathe is, as I've said repeatedly, bad-ass.

Oh, and, the Yanks visit the Sox 4x in July/August....I gots me tickets to all four games. :)

I pointed out the flip-flopping, Hawk Jr., and you more or less told me I was wrong. Fucker.

I still really like it, but think that it is strongest in the beginning and end. Breathe is, as I've said repeatedly, bad-ass.

Oh, and, the Yanks visit the Sox 4x in July/August....I gots me tickets to all four games. :)

Shit, you guys had a great offseason. Sabathia, Teixeira, Burnett, Swisher. Added to a team that was already pretty damn solid. I'm jealous, and scared. We'll still probably sweep your asses in the four games you're attending, though.

Shit, you guys had a great offseason. Sabathia, Teixeira, Burnett, Swisher. Added to a team that was already pretty damn solid. I'm jealous, and scared. We'll still probably sweep your asses in the four games you're attending, though.

Ha, we'll see.

Your boy Swish is likely going to come off the bench and spell Damon/Hideki.

You'll have your boy CQ for the whole season, if he can control his temper.

No, it's an opinion. One that may not fit with the subject at hand, but is always relevant as long as you're around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom