Shuttlecock! Part IX - Squeezing out cocks of light

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I decided to go to team trivia with my pals tonight, as I often do on Wednesdays. I just got home.

I have a paper due at midnight. And I'm on here instead. Fuck. Me.

So I decided to go to team trivia with my pals tonight, as I often do on Wednesdays. I just got home.

I have a paper due at midnight. And I'm on here instead. Fuck. Me.

Best of luck. You're going to need it after fucking up that hay bailing exam.

Did you win?

You have one hour to do your paper. What's it on?

We didn't win tonight, came a point shy of show. It's not a problem really, we win more often than not. They also had a tournament of champions night where previous winners were invited to compete. We won that and received a free Super Bowl party in which we racked up a $500 bill between eight of us. On the fucking house.

The paper is a reaction paper to the chapter I should have read for my constitutional design class. It can be on anything, but I'm going to go with "why does the electoral college suck so much cock?"

Actually, my exam blunder was in Cattle Ropin'. Nice try though.

2003514649.jpg

My mistake.

Got em, coach! Finished that bitch.

Actually, my exam blunder was in Cattle Ropin'. Nice try though.

When you guys were making those jokes yesterday, I figured you already knew that band existed.

I didn't, but, when we refer to NASA we're not talking about some lame-ass band. We're talking about music from space. Or whales.

As funny as that Onion article was, it still wasn't as hilarious as seeing the snap as it happened. Man, that was something else.

If Redskins never won another game, I would be OK with it as long as Daniel Snyder funded a Michael Bay-directed adaptation of Monday Night Jihad.

He'd best get on that.

I have no idea who that digitize guy is, but he deserves a pat on the back for supplying us with this:

roflbrotheleu0.gif

Whoever does better have a humdinger of a name. Feel free to cull from my underappreciated masterpiece "Cock (Not Coming Down)."

Whoever does better have a humdinger of a name. Feel free to cull from my underappreciated masterpiece "Cock (Not Coming Down)."

Those lyrics were a fine effort on your part.

I'll take credit for the name itself. :wink:

And I'll give credit where credit is due. I daresay it was my finest effort, as far as a coherent theme or storyline goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom