Shuttlecock! Part III - Just the Cock and the Shuttle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nativeamerican.gif
Dalton

The video enhances the song for me. I think it's going to be great live.

I just hope this album lays down some guidelines for the youth.
Otherwise, who knows what slippery slope we are all headed down.

Noel Gallagher said:
"Me and my missus talk about it at night, how our kids are going to grow up and it sucks, but I don't know what you can do. "In my day, status was about trying to be someone, not trying to kill someone. "But I'd better not say anything else because I might offend people with knives and they might stab me.

UK Celebrities: Noel Gallagher says "knive-wielding scum bags" are taking over Britain - Nachrichten English-News - WELT ONLINE

I caught the NFL Network ad with GOYB playing, and let me say, it sounded delightful coming out of my friend's nice TV set-up. Much better than on my iPod - no bass distortion! Man, I can't wait to hear this on CD.

I would've liked it if he did some slow motion move right as the "Let me in the sound" part kicked in, because that's the best part of the song.

I caught the NFL Network ad with GOYB playing, and let me say, it sounded delightful coming out of my friend's nice TV set-up. Much better than on my iPod - no bass distortion! Man, I can't wait to hear this on CD.

I noticed this commercial during the pre-game festivities. Did anyone else see Journey with the Filipino guy singing? Weird, but it still sounded perfect.

Cori, I've been meaning to ask you if you've checked your Equalizer settings on your iPod to make sure they're set to "Off". They may be on "bass boost" or something else, and that's what's screwing up your bass sound.

Cori, I've been meaning to ask you if you've checked your Equalizer settings on your iPod to make sure they're set to "Off". They may be on "bass boost" or something else, and that's what's screwing up your bass sound.

Oh, I'm always farting around with my EQ on the iPod. I usually have it on the "rock" setting. When something sounds "off" to me, I'll try it on another setting, including "Off," and it rarely does any good. I sometimes like the "bass booster" setting, but it depends on the headphones I'm using, too.

I've had the distorted bass issue on the iPod with a few other albums recently, so it's not just the one song.

I noticed this commercial during the pre-game festivities. Did anyone else see Journey with the Filipino guy singing? Weird, but it still sounded perfect.

steelers.png

Let's just tell NSW the album leaked so he'll get the fuck out for, like, a year.

Why does Boner have a gun? I thought he was against violence.

Unless it's knife crime. That's just necessary.

Boner and Hedge are into GUN CRIME. They're always one step in front of those Oassis characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom