Shuttlecock! Part III - Just the Cock and the Shuttle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The Flycock" was fucking awesome in Shuttlecock 3D, what with the words and falling letters. I paid less attention to the actual performance, which is probably for the best as I didn't want Boner's enormous, flabby ass gyrating in front of my face in three dimensions.

Apparently there is a sample from Cock on Your Boobs in Fez-Being Born.

Yeah, pretty interesting. I guess there's a little reprise of the "let me in the sound" bit. It's little things like that that could help create the more cohesive album that so many on this site have been craving.

Just got home and watched it. Thumbs up from me.

... was bukkake woman in the video? Maybe I missed it subliminally on purpose. :shifty:

I barely even noticed the bits where he had it off - I think I caught one spot.

Dear Bono:

I don't mind if you take your shirt off, really. It's fine, and I rather like it. But you look really, really ridiculous when you're shirtless AND have those stupid glasses on.

Either they both come off, or they both stay on.

Thanks.

Dear Bono:

I don't mind if you take your shirt off, really. It's fine, and I rather like it. But you look really, really ridiculous when you're shirtless AND have those stupid glasses on.

Thanks.

BonOwned

I do wish Boner would have kept his shirt on.

:happy:

Dear Bono:

Thanks.

:happy:

The last time I enjoyed one of this band's music videos was in 1998.

But I fucking love this one, against all odds. I may even be forced to elevate my rating of the song from 3/10 to something a bit higher. We'll see where I stand, once the buzz wears off.

Fucking fuck, though, is this one well-done. Shooting, composing, lighting, and boarding something like this is about a million times beyond a logistical nightmare. This is one hell of a feat, right here.

Loved the fascistic imagery, too. That stuff always fit very well, with this band, for one reason or another. I'm glad to see it back, I'm glad to see a nipple (on a good quality monitor) in a video, again, and I'm glad to see that Chaplin lives on, even if only in drag. Wonderful.

I liked 3D, and I thought someone else directed it, not that Hamilton guy.

Oh, I know it's someone else. It's some lady named Catherine. I just find it an incredibly large omission to miss filming the guitarist during the guitar solo. I'm really not interested in Boner barely playing chords.

Again, I never got to see it, so I can't say. Just from that aspect, it looked quite disappointing.

I would have loved to have seen Shuttlecock 3D, but was unable to. Essentially, it was in theaters just after I had gotten my license and because of where it was playing (King of Prussia, the world's largest mall or something like that - heavy traffic), my parents didn't feel comfortable letting me drive there.

I have since driven there, if you all were wondering. I went there to purchase my acoustic guitar.

I would have loved to have seen Shuttlecock 3D, but was unable to. Essentially, it was in theaters just after I had gotten my license and because of where it was playing (King of Prussia, the world's largest mall or something like that - heavy traffic), my parents didn't feel comfortable letting me drive there.

You need to be my nephew.

My parents do not appreciate music. My mother listens to Christmas albums and the occasional greatest hits album, and my father ignores it entirely.

I almost went to an Arcade Fire concert with that guy.

Thankfully, it sold out and I went to the Philly show instead.

The only Musketeer to see Shuttlecock3D was YLB, then. And he got his Squirtigo on, M I RITE??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom