NBA 2022-23 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LN7 come get your team

F7iru2yboAADayB

That can't be the real thing. Looks like a middle school home ec class project.

Embiid has passed the "loveable goofball" territory and is fast approaching "Dwight Howard" territory.

View attachment 14038

The answer is no one, Joel. Because they were both better than you, already.

That made my day. In fact, Philly can't even claim to be in the same conversation since they, you know, haven't reached a Finals like the Bucks and Celtics.

What has Philly done to improve this offseason? Oh yeah they started a rift between a washed up former all star who wants out and a stubborn GM who won't trade him cause he thinks he should get 2 all stars back in return.
Yeah, they are the ones to watch in the east. :rofl:

Jim Butler needs an NBA championship

He may need a new team to get it. Heat seem to have plateaued while a couple of their rivals in the east have definitely improved. Obviously planned on landing Lillard since his agent told everyone that was the only team he'd go to, and that didn't happen. Only significant offseason change ended up being losing Vincent. How much can they expect out of Kyle Lowry and Kevin Love at this point?

But I do like the new 'do.

231003120918-03-jimmy-butler-hair.jpg

What has Philly done to improve this offseason? Oh yeah they started a rift between a washed up former all star who wants out and a stubborn GM who won't trade him cause he thinks he should get 2 all stars back in return.
Yeah, they are the ones to watch in the east. :rofl:
With the right Harden trade... one that fills out the roster, gets in tougher and younger, and allows Maxey to take on a bigger role would, conceivably, get them right back up there with Boston and Milwaukee.

But until Embiid can show he can finish off a series without melting in the moment, I can't take them seriously.

I think what's going to be really exciting about this season is seeing the Kings go maybe 70-12. We saw last season that their offensive prowess is unmatched, and with the lessons they will have learned from having a competitive beast like Dellavedova on their team for a season, their D will be at the level this year.

I know our kangaroo punch addled, Foster's drinking friend is trolling with his Kings prediction, but in all seriousness I see them regressing and being the 6 or 7 seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom