Shuttlecock! Part VIII - If God Will Serve His Shuttles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

impy13

ONE love, blood, life
The eighth installment in our series of discussions on Adam Claycourt, the venerable Harry Muffin Jr, the Hedge and his quest for taking a slice of the Space Moon, and the Unforgettable Liar himself, Boner. Shuttlecock!

Ball Boy
Cocktober
Cock-o-war
Under a Blood Red Cock
The Unforgettable Cock
Wide Apage in Americock
The Joshua Cock
Shuttle & Bum
Achtung, Birdie
Cockropa
Poppycock
All That You Can't Leave Courtside
How to Manhandle an Atomic Serve
No Net on the Horizon

To hell with all you eager bitches. I guess NSW and I are the only two abstainers now?

For the record, ya'll can bust my chops all you want and try to tempt me. It doesn't bother me. If I disappear for a while, it just means my willpower is strong at that moment, not that I'm off in a corner crying. :)

Last edited:
NSW already listened last night, Cori. You're the only one.

YOU'RE ALL ALONE, CORI.

timeenoughmm5.jpg

But at least you've got your books.

From the last thread:

Rolling Stone has incurred even more of my wrath than I thought possible. Five stars for the new Springsteen, and now five stars for this...? It's fine to enjoy these albums, but five stars=perfect. That's absurd. Seriously. Ugh.

How many five-star records does the Boss now have, in Rolling Stone...? 14? Why doesn't integrity matter, in popular criticism?

No kidding, and everyone knows what a big Springsteen fan I am. The newest album is not even four stars.

One of the reasons I love Moment of Surrender so much is because of the story behind it. Listening to it with the thought that it was a semi-improvised take, and that the only time the band ever played it was on the one take that makes the album, makes it that much more special. For me. Even if you don't buy into that shit, whatever. I think it's the best song on the album.

Am I going to be the only Interlander who hasn't heard it by March 2nd?

That might be kind of nifty.

Oh good!

I need to find out if either of my two local stores do the midnight release thing anymore.

I already told my boss I'm taking off the 3rd as a vacation day. I'll be pretty useless all day if I can't listen to it and FINALLY pay attention to what everyone's been saying about it.

My coworkers think I'm insane. This is not news to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom