Shuttlecock! Part IX - Squeezing out cocks of light

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll say A Sort of Cock Coming was my best effort. It's just a shame that NSW was over the Shuttlecockings by the time I wrote it.

Yeah, I really dug that one. It's hard to pick Laz's, but I'm leaning toward "Shuttling to Stand Still."

I think NSW's disillusion with Cockified lyrics is due in part to his obsession with the new album. He seemed positively aghast when I recommended reading along the Cockified lyrics while listening to it.

Or maybe he's just a dick and he hates fun. It's a toss up.

Ah...Shuttling. A classic. I believe Sometimes You Can't Serve It On Your Own was the original Shuttlecock lyric transcription, also courtesy of Laz.

There's no chance I'm going to ask it over in The Other Place but did they actually manage to get a leaked audio version of Winter? Or is that request thread up there because Dan_Smee had a hot sensation in his pants and they decided to jump the gun?

Yeah, it's out. I was sent a link, but it could only be downloaded 10 times, so I missed out.

I'm listening to it right now. It's ripped in absolutely terrible quality, but I like what I'm hearing.

The start sounds like - GASP - a Coldplay song. Viva La Vida, specifically. The comedy Gods had their eye on Interference when they crafted this one.

wow, cockter is pretty damn good. as is the video. i'm excited for this shit, my copy of which is being shipped to another damn continent.

Roflcopter.gif

this is a work of art.

someone needs to PM me Winter :waiting:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom