RRHoF Part 2.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheBrazilianFly said:
I missed all of this cause I'm sick. :sad: I feel bad but I also feel so happy for them!!! They all look amazing, the spark on their eyes is the spark of a new band that sees all of the new oportunites but with the baggage of a 25 years old band. I love U2. :hug:

Does anyone have a full transcript of Bruce's speech? When will we have the mp3s of all the speeches and songs? The idea of having Bruce singing on I Still Haven't Found is pefect and I read something about them doing promised Land at the end of Pride or something, that's one of my favorite Bruce songs. :crack: I'm also really happy they played UTEOTW, that means they will probably play it during the tour. :hyper: I need to listen to those versions! :shifty:

Thanks for the pics everybody!!!!! :hug:

I'm sure they'll be mp3's up after VH1 shows it this weekend (I hope they show the whole U2 set :) )

5930563b.jpg

cac115be.jpg

Girls! I was on til about 1130 last night waiting for pictures, but that was a slow start and I had school. I got on about 645 this morning and was happy, this thread was at page 12...then i get home from school and all this.

Edge looks so happy! Everyone looks good, but Larry's hair is making me cringe. :drool:

labell said:
Girls! I was on til about 1130 last night waiting for pictures, but that was a slow start and I had school. I got on about 645 this morning and was happy, this thread was at page 12...then i get home from school and all this.

Edge looks so happy! Everyone looks good, but Larry's hair is making me cringe. :drool:

I usually avoid the hair controversies but Larry and Bono both need to go easier with the product.

oliveu2cm said:

I remember him saying that before concerts he does get very nervous, and the sunglasses help him. I think it provides him a good sense of privacy when he's out and about, and at events like these... maybe he just feels "safer" behind the glasses, less vulnerable? Just guessing. He does take them off a bit into the concerts (after UTEOTW during Elevtion). :love:

Ok.. :D

u2granny said:

I usually avoid the hair controversies but Larry and Bono both need to go easier with the product.

I totally agree. Don't get me wrong, the man makes me :drool: :drool: :drool: no matter what, but his hair looks much better in the Saks photos, where it's still back, but it's less flat and severe looking.

And Larry - I like the spiky blond. Lately, he looks like he should be in a rockabilly band.

*end of very shallow hair rant*

On a non-shallow note, it's GREAT to see Edge and Adam looking genuinely happy. :) Especially Edge. I hope things are going well for he and his family.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom