RRHoF Part 2.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:

like in the award pic SpanishEyes21 posted above, I think that's Edge's hand :scratch: It's hard to tell who hand belongs to who :lol:

lol....that is Edge's hand. Damn, I thought I was losing it. :der:

Okay....I know I am biased, but HOT DAMN those boys looked GREAT last night!!

Every single one of them! :drool:

nurse chrissi said:
rrhfadam2.jpg

Thanls Chrissi :up:

Thanks for all the great photos! I think I've officially worn out my right mouse button....lol

It's so nice to see Edge with a great big smile :D

I was going to wait until I reached the end of the thread but as the end is no where in sight - thanks Kelly, Chrissi, Granny, and anyone else who has posted photos. I appreciate you taking the time and effort to search, save, crop, upload, and post. :up:

Goodness, where do i begin with what's been happening?

To go back, i'd firstly like to say again: Kelly, you are some girl for posting a ton of pics! Bless you&thank you V much!!! :wink:

I just got to read thru the original thread an hour ago&have been totally&utterly BLOWN AWAY by all of the excitement of the hall of fame!

Magnificent pictures of Bono: Oh god, what a selection&i'm having trouble deciding which is my fav! There's one u2granny just posted - Bono is running his hand back thru his hair&looks DIVINE!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Jamila - all that sweet stuff you said was sooooo lovely&i swear i was just about in tears over everything happening in the world of U2! I am so proud of them rite now&so happy to have followed this band from the start!!! :bow: :bow: :applaud: :applaud:

Gosh i can't wait to see on Vh1, although i did manage to see a fab clip of Bono spraying the champagne on the BBC news!!

Daft thing was that the presenter Dermot Murnaghan said after it "He doesn't even drink the stuff"!!!!! What? I was like eh?Excuse me, he DOES drink it! He knows nothing!! :der:

Okay I need some clarification on this. What date, what time, and what channel is the u2 rock and roll hall of fame induction going to be on????

U2Girl1978 said:
Can anyone tell me the reason why he wears his sunglasses? Is it because of the bags under his eyes? What? Please tell me. It's a bit frustrating.

I remember him saying that before concerts he does get very nervous, and the sunglasses help him. I think it provides him a good sense of privacy when he's out and about, and at events like these... maybe he just feels "safer" behind the glasses, less vulnerable? Just guessing. He does take them off a bit into the concerts (after UTEOTW during Elevtion). :love:

I swear, I just made actual lip-smacking noises. if I haven't said so already, thank you to everyone supplying the pix.

And u2granny, your sig pic is doing strange things to me. Stop it! Stop it, I like it! :wink:

I missed all of this cause I'm sick. :sad: I feel bad but I also feel so happy for them!!! They all look amazing, the spark on their eyes is the spark of a new band that sees all of the new oportunites but with the baggage of a 25 years old band. I love U2. :hug:

Does anyone have a full transcript of Bruce's speech? When will we have the mp3s of all the speeches and songs? The idea of having Bruce singing on I Still Haven't Found is pefect and I read something about them doing promised Land at the end of Pride or something, that's one of my favorite Bruce songs. :crack: I'm also really happy they played UTEOTW, that means they will probably play it during the tour. :hyper: I need to listen to those versions! :shifty:

Thanks for the pics everybody!!!!! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom