U2 UV Poster Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gopop

Babyface
Hello, hello!
Could someone help me get a poster or two from the upcoming U2 shows? I am only looking for the one with a bullseye with the show dates. I was there in October, 10/8, and have the poster with dates through 12/16, but I am looking for one with dates through 2/18. Then, one with the final dates through 3/2. I know they are $40. I will pay for the poster, shipping, and something extra if someone can help me. I am a collector and would really appreciate it.

I'll take a look this week. I don't have a poster tube handy to bring with, but hopefully could find one there without too much trouble.

I'll take a look this week. I don't have a poster tube handy to bring with, but hopefully could find one there without too much trouble.

I wonder if Walgreens or CVS would have a poster tube in their section with the shipping supplies...

I wonder if Walgreens or CVS would have a poster tube in their section with the shipping supplies...

That's where I'd try first, yep. Lol, flashbacks to Dublin going to like 6 stores and no one sold such a thing. I ended up buying a roll of wrapping paper and putting it in there.

They might. I did the same thing in Dublin back in 2009. I had to carry it on the plane and guarded it with my life. lol.

I think there is a Fedex somewhere on site at Venetian and that is where people have been getting tubes from.

there's also a UPS store in the Renaissance hotel on Paradise rd, across from the Wynn golf course about a mile from the Sphere. just in case anyone is coming from that direction instead.

I sent you a message. I am not sure if it went through or not. Please check when you have a chance. Thank you.

I am still looking for someone to help me get a poster. I am only looking for the one with a bullseye with the show dates. I was there in October, 10/8, and have the poster with dates through 12/16, but I am looking for one with dates through 2/18. Then, one with the final dates through 3/2. I will cover the price of the poster, shipping tube, shipping, and something extra for the help.

I am still looking for someone to help me get a poster. I am only looking for the one with a bullseye with the show dates. I was there in October, 10/8, and have the poster with dates through 12/16, but I am looking for one with dates through 2/18. Then, one with the final dates through 3/2. I will cover the price of the poster, shipping tube, shipping, and something extra for the help.

I'll be there 3/1. So I could get you one. Planning to get 2 also!

Back
Top Bottom