RRHoF Part 2.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nurse chrissi said:

52418118.jpg

Larry, please dont do it to your hair!! :sad:
It looks.....:|

Besides, they were looking so adorable, seems they were really happy and having fun :happy:

Thanks for the pics!

I am so proud of them!

Wow! So awesome to see them being honored like that :)

Just a thought - does anyone have a photo of the 4 of them from 1980 to put up next to one of the ones of the 4 of them from last night? Kind of a "25 Years Ago/"25 Years Later" kind of thing?

I was just thinking it'd be cool to see :)

Last edited:
Found this off of atu2.com

From CNN Showbiz tonight

Bono:
"Look, our band is a...it means everything to me. It's my thing, it's my oxygen, I can't breathe without it. I'm terrified of being outside of U2. I guess it's gonna happen, it could happen sooner or it could happen later, I don't know. But I don't want it to happen. I think our band, right now, is on fire. But when that fire starts to go out, feel free with the fire hydrant to put us out." He also said that the band didn't decide yet on a setlist..
"A bit of a worry, eh?" he laughed.

:sigh:

HowthGirl said:
I am so proud of them!

Wow! So awesome to see them being honored like that :)

Just a thought - does anyone have a photo of the 4 of them from 1980 to put up next to one of the ones of the 4 of them from last night? Kind of a "25 Years Ago/"25 Years Later" kind of thing?

I was just thinking it'd be cool to see :)

0ffa1726.jpg

e406daeb.jpg

MrsSpringsteen said:
I just realized Edge's shirt has the Yankees logo on it :madspit: :wink:

Probably already here, Rolling Stone has some pictures

http://www.rollingstone.com/photos/gallery/_/id/7180042

I thought the same thing! :sexywink: I'm reassuring myself that it's only because abroad the yankees logo is seen more as a fashion statement than support for the team. ... or so I tell myself ;)

Thx for the photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom