The Overhang: U2 at the MSG Sphere - General Discussion Thread Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I just saw someone on that group ask if people thought the venue would be hot or cold...

I think it should be obvious that when they display glaciers or Antarctica on the screens the venue will be cold and when they display an erupting volcano or the surface of the sun on the screen the venue will be hot.

Did you get to see that? I just remember seeing some 60 Minutes thing on it and wanting to see it (not enough to justify a trip to NY though).

Yes. Worst Broadway show I’ve ever seen, and I’ve seen plenty from amazing to mediocre. The audience audibly groaned whenever a new song would start. Would’ve made a great 20 minute stunt show, though.

Yes. Worst Broadway show I’ve ever seen, and I’ve seen plenty from amazing to mediocre. The audience audibly groaned whenever a new song would start. Would’ve made a great 20 minute stunt show, though.

Oh my god it was so bad lol

Oh, man, too bad. It looked so fun on the 60 Minutes thing, though of course I've heard the comments/injuries/etc. Had always hoped it was fun anyway.

My tickets were comped but my time was not.

Great line.

The sphere is now instead of Spider-Man life in danger during stunts the fans are the ones hanging in the air over the stage.

Oh, man, too bad. It looked so fun on the 60 Minutes thing, though of course I've heard the comments/injuries/etc. Had always hoped it was fun anyway.

Monster High Live tour was just canceled. Yes I got tickets for kids. Sometimes they cancel bad shows before they happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom