RRHoF Part 2.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
from atu2:
4d2301dd.jpg

c6fa1486.jpg

2a540256.jpg

Diane L said:
That picture on page 30 of Edge, Bono and Larry smiling at Adam as he's speaking is making me tear up...

I can see that...they all look so happy and so excited over everything that's going on, they all kind of have this "We did it, can you believe we're here?" look on their faces. I think that's really cool :).

Have I mentioned how proud I am of these guys?

Angela

Re: aww family ^__^

Jam Jar said:
6adeef06.jpg

I think the lady with the silvery hair is Edge's sister, Jill. you can see the resemblance to her brother :)

And she seems to be pointing at Edge's dad, who is sitting with his back to us but you can see a little of his face. :yes:

Re: Re: aww family ^__^

TheBrazilianFly said:

And she seems to be pointing at Edge's dad, who is sitting with his back to us but you can see a little of his face. :yes:

Is that Edge's Mother beside Garvin then?

And look at all those empty bottles! :ohmy: :lol:

TheBrazilianFly said:

Oh never mind. When I read that, I realised that I have become a huge admirer of Ali (and her pictures), too. I didn’t think there was a point admiring her just because she was Bono’s wife. Maybe there’s a point now that she’s designing clothes, although I still don’t know much about it.
Anyway, your comments always put a smile on my face.:)

Last edited:
Diane L said:
That picture on page 30 of Edge, Bono and Larry smiling at Adam as he's speaking is making me tear up...

I seem to have developed the habit of getting emotional over Adam.

oh heck, I'm getting emotional over all of them...talking to the audience, talking to each other, reacting to what each other is saying or others saying about them ..... :happysigh: for them. :applaud: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom