RRHoF Part 2.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the great pixs.

Got to see the induction in Cleve. It totally blew me away. Can't wait for the tour now. They were really pumped and Bono's voice was great.

I am so thankful to everyone for opsting all of these pics! Hi Angela! :wave: Doesn't Bono look GORGEOUS? :drool:

I too love the champagne moment, Dazzled! :up: :ohmy:

I LOVE all these photos without watermarks!! U2 look awesome... Larry's smiles :combust:

The lighting when they were performing made for weird photos, though. Like watching through a yellowish prism. I can't wait to see it on TV! :hyper:

arw9797 said:

:eyebrow: what is Edge doing? Looks like he's checking his phone....

He read his speech from his Blackberry. :cute: Then he said something about how he was "in the end U2's technical guy. Which means I can fix the printer. But I don't tell them that."

Does anyone have any more pictures of Morleigh or can direct me to any more?

And U2's entire bit was an hour long. I don't think VH1 will show it all. :sigh:

neutral said:

omg he's such a geek. :cute: :love: :drool:

I need to re-activate my Blackberry! :mad:

:reject:

He is such a cute geek though. :hug: :edge: :hug:

His entire speech was great. He referenced Spinal Tap and thanked his family for having the paitence to deal with him and his parents for teaching him how. :cute:

1f7657c1.jpg

22de9efe.jpg

71b204ce.jpg

7069782c.jpg

kellyahern said:

Edgette, did you go to Cleveland to watch the simulcast? :)

:D Yes I did. I won tickets from @u2 and my friend and I drove the 5 1/2 hours there and back. It was more than worth it.

Thanks Kelly and everyone else for the great pictures too. :hyper: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom