Rome Setlist Party Thread I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diane L said:
:hyper: :hyper:

I'm working from 12-5 EST, so I won't be around for most of the party. But I just want to say HI! to my setlist party peeps!!!! :wave:

Hi Diane...I'll miss the show too because I have to go out later. my friend's at the show and I soooooo wanted to watch the set tonight.:grumpy:

Just left a note in our Monty thread :wink: You should expect a visitor later:lol:

Aardvark747 said:

Gonna bring the beer that our adverts tell us "the Danes hate to see leave"?.....:drool:

:wink:

And what kind of beer is that ??, I dont know this beer advert :wink:

Ten bucks to whoever can find a webcam of the stadium...

Uh, make that a live webcam...

Last edited:
ramblin rose said:

I'm trying to control myself from traveling to San Sebastian for that show, I can just make it before I leave Spain.:crack:

go go go :dance:

Then I'll feel like less of a nut for making plans to go to Chicago to catch one of those shows when they get back here. :whistle:

1stOne said:

I can only remember the ministry of silly walks...oh! and the theme tune *1stOne hums the theme tune*

The Liberty Bell, that the Queen's own Marching Band had to cease from playing from the mid 70's onwards - as ppl just kept laughing!:wink:

Tho I think it's still played at the Proms on the last nite!:wink:

Anyway, im off home before I turn this thread into something it really shouldnt be!:wink:

(Hope my gf remembers to call me during Miss Sarajevo later....:drool:)

:wave: Have a good party all!

kellyahern said:
and I feel less like a nut for desperately hunting for cheap vegas air fares (does anyone know any? :sad: ). Of course, I haven't got tickets to the concerts yet either . . . :shifty:

You guys are bad influences.:mad:

Tick Tack Ticket has released tickets for Madrid & San Sebastian (over the phone).

I called my friend in Valencia and he got me 1 ticket for the show.

I'm going to San Sebastian.

:rockon: :rockon:

ramblin rose said:

You guys are bad influences.:mad:

Tick Tack Ticket has released tickets for Madrid & San Sebastian (over the phone).

I called my friend in Valencia and he got me 1 ticket for the show.

I'm going to San Sebastian.

:rockon: :rockon:

:up:

You only live once :). Going to Seattle 2 was sort of a last minute decision for me, and that's been my favorite show so far that I went to.

Hey every one!
:wave:
Happy to see there's an early start to the setlist party.
Unfortunately I won't be around for this one though!
:sad:
It's Saturday, so I'm working again.
But have fun without me and behave ya'll!!!
So I can check and read the going ons when I get back.

Hi Miringeltje:wave:

I can't stay either:huh:

ramblin rose...well done! Now tell me about Dallas cos I might just make such an instant decision.

Hello, hello, Everyone. Its out of control to see this Party, girls and boys, as I Wake Up.

(first person to catch all of the references to Vertigo Tour songs gets a prize) and I'm open to suggestions on what that prize is, too, having just woken up :)

Looking forward to a decent night #2 setlist tonight - the one that jackbauer posted would be my guess as well.

Hi, :wave:
May actually make it through an entire setlist today.
Too frigging hot to venture outside..

Checked out U2Rome.com. They have an awesome intro page..
(except for the shotgun bit. or maybe I don't get it? :)eyebrow: )

Hi guys :wave:

I don't have tickets yet for some of the shows I want to see but that is not stopping me - I think the only one that I'm going to have to break down and get soon is the Vegas show - the question is which night?

nurse chrissi said:
Hi guys :wave:

I don't have tickets yet for some of the shows I want to see but that is not stopping me - I think the only one that I'm going to have to break down and get soon is the Vegas show - the question is which night?

Both :wink:

The Sahara has okay rates through expedia. My mother might come with me (just for the gambling :lol: ).

kellyahern said:

Both :wink:

The Sahara has okay rates through expedia. My mother might come with me (just for the gambling :lol: ).

Does she like U2 Kelly?

sue4u2 said:

Found a webcam, not of the stadium however..
Maybe they'll stream the show later?? One can always hope.
http://www.u2rome.com/homepage.htm

U2ROME.COM WEBCAM

DUBLIN CITY
:wink:

:uhoh: Um, yeah, maybe I should have put another disclaimer in there saying "live webcam of the stadium".

And it looks like all of the Rome cams are down at the moment... so no ten bucks for you... :)

Hola, Hola, Hello:wink:

So when is the show kicking off? oh and how are we all doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom