NLOTH: Do You Feel Leaked???? Leak Thread Part XI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't resume my broken (paid-for) download, but I was able to start over from 0%. I'm at 30% (again).

Got it all.... Aussie aussie aussie!

MAGNIFICENT!

I say we donate to the poor Aussie who has just lost their job. So glad the leak is a perfect "legit" copy!

Listening now, and I have to say it is the lesser tracks that are hidden gems so far. Breathe and crazy are stunning... hell all good...

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Yeah, there's a link in your purchase email from Get Music. And with Safari, I could click the reconnect button in the "download" window where my halted download was still listed. Sucks it started over from scratch, though.

:( that sucks. If you lost your money that really sucks.

But, you will get it if you put your email in the request thread

I'm trying to download again.
Good thing I always leave all my windows open.

I did put my email in the request thread, but removed it once I knew you could use Paypal.

25% now

It sucks having to wait for an email, but I really can wait. I have 1.5 minute clips to tide me over.

Yeah, there's a link in your purchase email from Get Music. And with Safari, I could click the reconnect button in the "download" window where my halted download was still listed. Sucks it started over from scratch, though.

Tell me about it, I was already putting my earphones one and getting ready at 92%, then I had to start again. Man that really sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom