Dublin 2 Setlist Party Part l

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2girlcj said:

:yes: Truly. Popmart tickets were one of my first big purchases after college. :cute:

Right now I have tix to 9/21. But since I'm flying in Monday and leaving Friday, I figure the urge to buy 9/20 tickets will likely become too strong to deny over the next 3 months. :shrug: Are you reserved or GA?

I'm reserved, section 223, I believe, to the side, slightly behond the stage, Edge's side.

kellyahern said:
A recap so far (in German :wink: ):

12:00 Uhr Einlass zu den inneren Queues

14:20 Uhr Berichten zu Folge wurde Until The End Of The World im Soundcheck gespielt.

15:20 Uhr Einlass ins Stadion. Dort sind heute zusätzliche Kameras. Ein Schwenkkran und zwei Handkameras, die vorher nicht da waren.

18:05 Uhr Die erste Vorgruppe 'The Thrills' ist auf der Bühne.

19:15 Uhr Paddy Casey hat die Bühne jetzt betreten.
Wonder what the Thrills are like live? Anyone know??

Every night is exciting...some more then others...hopefully tonight will be exciting because i can't be here on Monday cos of work...so if anything exciting is going to happen i want it tonight! :)

1stOne said:

Wonder what the Thrills are like live? Anyone know??

they did a free gig in Belfast in May my bro was at it and so were The Undertones...both he says were very good The Undertones more so but hey they are classics:drool:

No spoken words said:

Dead time is nice, and what timing, there's a concert today. Life, it's friggin wonderful.

:)

It is! :) usually i'm out on Saturdays...But it is so hot outside. Today i decided to stay home with my air conditioner and two cats ..lol :)...and you guys of course :wink:

*sigh* i put in my Twickenham 1 bootleg on play at 8.30 and am currently reliving this time last week :drool: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom