Dublin 2 Setlist Party Part l

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princey said:

COBL X2!!:drool: :drool:

cussing.gif

It was a great opener, imho, but I guess the daylight presents a problem in Europe :(

Vertigo
Out Of Control
The Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
All I Want Is You
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can’t Make It On Your Own

kellyahern said:
I would guess they would play OOTS at least once in Dublin because their families are there :shrug:

I hope so. But their families have a tendency to travel around with them....so we can't be sure....

Im actually surprised that it hasn't shown up at all on this leg yet. My guess is that its because it's a slow/acoustic-ish song and wouldn't keep the massive crowd's attention (much like why I suspect they dropped An Cat Dubh / Into The Heart) :(

kellyahern said:
It was a great opener, imho, but I guess the daylight presents a problem in Europe :(

Vertigo
Out Of Control
The Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
All I Want Is You
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can’t Make It On Your Own

Well yes but who needs those (dare I say? )rather phoney lights with such a powerful sound.
ps Hope I don't get chucked off for that

U2 could open with Mary had a little Lamb at the concert i go to and i would be like this is the best opener ever! :rockon: :laugh:

u2girlcj said:

:applaud: congrats Harbinger, enjoy it while it lasts. Acrobat-status is fleeting and goes by too quickly :sad: Lost mine in, what was it...Chicago setlist party?

Babyface status goes by way too fast:sad:

I miss the Garden, too, doubly so because that's home. Ok folks, time to split...enjoy the rest of the set list party, and have a great weekend.

In the spirit of our earlier topic of conversation:

Goodbye!
Au Revoir!
Shalom!
Farvel!
Ciao!
Chus!
Later!
Sayonaura!
Auf Viedersen!

Forgive any mispellings located above, I'm American, and so, am not too bright!

Byeeeeeeeeee.

angel_28 said:
U2 could open with Mary had a little Lamb at the concert i go to and i would be like this is the best opener ever! :rockon: :laugh:

I prefer twinkle twinkle little star but Mary Had a Little Lamb would work for me.

thetitans2k said:

NO X2's!!!!!!!!!!

They have so many good songs in their catalogue over 25 years there is no need to play the same song twice.

Don't... just DON'T go there

Harbinger said:
Im actually surprised that it hasn't shown up at all on this leg yet. My guess is that its because it's a slow/acoustic-ish song and wouldn't keep the massive crowd's attention (much like why I suspect they dropped An Cat Dubh / Into The Heart) :(

they could switch with Yahweh which in all honesty isn;t exactely a stadiumrocker either...not the version they play anyway

If Bruce Springsteen can go at it for 3hrs straight, why can't U2? I love both and watching Springsteen live is an energy bomb. How he can give 101% for about 180 minutes is beyond my understanding. I would love to see a 3hr U2-show, they definitely got enough material.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom